Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s some snores in dis house

Get a bucket and a mop
Me house is in a flop

I don’t cook
I don't clean
Would yiz stop bein’ so mean?

When Me kids are ouh da door
I’ll go lay on Zen’s floor

I drink me coffee all day long
Me tree-free machines make dem strong

I’ll chewtorial me plah’
Jus how many Tymes is dah?

Whatchu got?
I’ll take da lot
I don’t buy it
But I’ll try it
I don’t pay- theres no way

All dis talkin bouh me gee
It’s just me anx-i-ih-Heeeee

I need some chill time
Need some me time

Nothing for it
You can be sure of it

I’m takin to the bed
Yes I’m taking to me bedddddddd

Reactions: 170
You could nearly charge us for posts of this quality! I’m in a heap laughing

Reactions: 29
You really give me a giggle....

This is gold..

I'm still singing the title to this thread... I do be driving along and realise I'm singing... breakie on a playh...vag in a stayh etc etc

So funny

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell
AnnaBanana, I wish I knew you on insta, you deserve 176k followers.

Reactions: 22
In knots reading this, in the voice of Cardi B of course

Reactions: 5
I wonder did grace receive the boots Christmas gift promo items that other influencers got. I already noticed 2 influencers had ads ups this morning. No doubt grace will leave it for a few weeks before posting hers if she got them.
Dont be silly, she'll post them next February

Reactions: 15
i think this is possibly the best thing ive ever read on here its a pity its too long to be the next thread title

Reactions: 13
Who is Jen?

You are a fucking legend. Please give up the day job and go tattle ft .

Reactions: 18
Lads her getting a drive thru coffee and she has the 3 coffee machines at home!!!! Its like she is intellectually fucked or something. Does she not stop and think before she posts? I'm just.... I can't!!!

Reactions: 55
The video with sienna... I just hate people using their kids you can clearly see she's being coached on what to do and the kiss at the end is a grace move if ever there was one. Very unprofessional to use the unedited song for a paid ad.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.