Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's absolutely hanging this morning and that the kids are like a pack of weasels!

Having experienced this type of mother growing up I can assure you the kids will be like little mice for fear of her outburst. They won't want to upset her, Sienna particularly will be waiting for Grace to wake up in her own time to judge the kind of mood Grace will be in. She will probably have Hayden his breakfast and put the cartoons on the lowest volume. They will be walking on eggshells

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The eejits in the comments. Grace wouldn't even talk to you in RL because she's a rude cow but go on defending the bleeping fantastic mother.

Reactions: 17
I'd say the kids are not even there they were dumped yesterday on kips mother and she will probably collect them later

Reactions: 14
Now, not everyone got tickets, for one reason or another. But I am sure their parents did something to make the weekend a bit of fun anyway..
I’d hope they’d be also teaching their kids that disappointments happen in life and just because everyone else jumps off a bridge they don’t have to. A nice event for fans but the borderline manic obsession over this from parents is a bit scary no?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d hope they’d be also teaching their kids that disappointments happen in life and just because everyone else jumps off a bridge they don’t have to. A nice event for fans but the borderline manic obsession over this from parents is a bit scary no?
greasy aside - Totally agree in general it’s been a massive hysteria. Big marketing success. She blew up on social media over covid and this first tour is further exacerbated by the hype.

Reactions: 21
greasy aside - Totally agree in general it’s been a massive hysteria. Big marketing success. She blew up on social media over covid and this first tour is further exacerbated by the hype.
For sure. It mostly passed me by, because I know very little about Tay Tay in general, but I have never seen anything like the hype tbh. 😁

Back to this one, it will be interesting to see where she goes with this. More bluster about being a fantastic mudder or as she often does, just blathers on, hoping it will slip away in people's memories. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Having experienced this type of mother growing up I can assure you the kids will be like little mice for fear of her outburst. They won't want to upset her, Sienna particularly will be waiting for Grace to wake up in her own time to judge the kind of mood Grace will be in. She will probably have Hayden his breakfast and put the cartoons on the lowest volume. They will be walking on eggshells
This is so sad actually. Everything else is just pathetic but the damage to her kids is sad. Let’s hope they stayed with a granny last night and aren’t quietly watching their mother.

As for the editing of the arms in the mirror. She’s just the gift that keeps on giving. What an absolute dose she is. So fecking pathetic.

Reactions: 13
My daughter (younger than Sienna) had the best night of her whole life last night! Such an amazing wholesome evening from start to finish, we had dinner and sat people watching and she loved looking at everyone’s outfits and got so many compliments about her own, she swapped bracelets and just got given bracelets by so many people, she sang and she danced and she laughed and she got a little tired towards the end but stayed in my arms and hugged me for the whole of Willow and it was amazing and then she was full of life again. I was looking at her face the whole night thinking thank God I sold my original ticket and held out so both of us could go. She made my night for me and I couldn’t have imagined being there without her and so many other little girls around me looked just as full of joy as her.
Shame on Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 56