Faces By Grace #123 Off to see T Swift, followers in decline Mudder of the year, she’s absolutely Fine!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having over 100 threads, the latest of which was only on the go for 11 days, and you think everyone else is the problem :LOL:
What a horrible person, mother, daughter and gym goer.
Constantly acting and looking like someone who’d set fire to a Luas. Graaand tho, Kips the female walrus is proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has grace completely erased gaza out of her head
All eyes in Rafa profile didn't last long

Just a little band wagon she jumped on

I messaged her ages ago about palastine and she agreed she should have been doing more

Reactions: 16
Imagine having over 100 threads, the latest of which was only on the go for 11 days, and you think everyone else is the problem :LOL:
Constantly acting and looking like someone who’d set fire to a Luas. Graaand tho, Kips the female walrus is proud.
Stacey Solomon who is not universally loved but who has 6million followers only has 95 threads !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYOOOOOOONE 💁🏻‍♀️

I feel like lady Whistledown getting that thread title 😂

Thanks gals, absolutely OBSESSED. Kips being proud of me has made my day 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just watched the burpee video! Gals...... I think I pissed myself a little. If I saw that in real-time I think I'd fall on the floor laughing. What the actual f**k! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched the burpee video! Gals...... I think I pissed myself a little. If I saw that in real-time I think I'd fall on the floor laughing. What the actual f**k! 😂
It’s hilarious. It’s exactly what I would expect from this lazy excuse of a human. She is honestly such an embarrassment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I done a buhrrrrpeeeee.
Sure Grace. And your head is small. Your chins too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a f’ing joke. When Grease was (rightfully) called out and she (wrongfully) cries troll, she has mentioned that Mags has consoled her by telling her “we are all just jealous of her”. When Mags has posted on here she’s eluded to the same thing. Straight from the horse’s mouth. It’s astounding.

That enabling has ruined this woman and turned and already vile person into an intolerable monster. She has her family tip toeing around her and anyone who crosses paths knows if you correct or challenge anything she’ll cry and scream MH.

To think she has two little kids dependent on her is frightening. They’re so lucky they’ve extended family raising the two kids. Kips checked out around the time of the wedding. He’s mentally done with her it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the f@%k was that , Jesus that gym is brutal I am mortified for her to even post That . I would be deleting that off my phone

Reactions: 11
That is most definitely not a burpee. I’d be scarleh for myself doing that in private, let alone posting it to the entire world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15