Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new thread.
Fantastic title by @teeteebee - we are all so proud of you 😁

Anyone feel like doing a recap please do.
I'm also going to bring forward the excellent work being done by @MiamooMoo in keeping track of all the freebies.
Well done 👍🏻

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
IMG_4693.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@my2cents.com without being rude, what kind of person is your friend who got excited seeing greasy?

I’m fascinated by people who follow her and don’t notice any issues with her and thinks she’s great!?

Revolting that she had the same clothes on. Rank!

Reactions: 21
@my2cents.com without being rude, what kind of person is your friend who got excited seeing greasy?

I’m fascinated by people who follow her and don’t notice any issues with her and thinks she’s great!?

Revolting that she had the same clothes on. Rank!
Believe it or not she's a very normal person, has a hubby and kids, both work successful jobs. I nearly died when she told me she was star struck by grease 🙄 hence why I brought up the photoshop comment.
She full on argued the point and told me I was wrong and that grease has lost a huge amount of weight. I couldn't argue too much as she was literally on the table beside us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Goooooooood evening everyone! 💁‍♀️🫶
Ah I’m delihed with me thread title!!! 🥰🥰 she made it too easy this week to be honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Taste of Dublin with Jen yesterday. Obvs a plus one but oddly didn’t post! And sadly I didn’t see her there to ignore her 😂

Brand new thread.
Fantastic title by @teeteebee - we are all so proud of you 😁

Anyone feel like doing a recap please do.
I'm also going to bring forward the excellent work being done by @MiamooMoo in keeping track of all the freebies.
Well done 👍🏻

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr inviteView attachment 2994357

Reactions: 2
Believe it or not she's a very normal person, has a hubby and kids, both work successful jobs. I nearly died when she told me she was star struck by grease 🙄 hence why I brought up the photoshop comment.
She full on argued the point and told me I was wrong and that grease has lost a huge amount of weight. I couldn't argue too much as she was literally on the table beside us.
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have to admit, I had to slyly switch to my 2nd insta account to show off greases pics today,hahahaha I don't follow her on either but that's the one I use to look at pricks who have the real me blocked 🤣🤣🤣
---
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. 🤣
Yours has always made me laugh too 😂😂🖐 high fives 😅

Took me some amount of goes to catch that look though but glad I persevered 💪

Grease be raging when she reads here knowing she was so close to a tattler 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Up early again , the anxiety card is coming as kids only couple weeks left in school . Surprise she not down in the mobile

Reactions: 11
Jen has a pic up on her stories that she’s dog sitting for two weeks. Looks like Cara, maybe I’m wrong??

Reactions: 2
Always fascinated by people and what they like about her ? Do they think she’s a bleeping amazing mudder ? What about the seasonal anxiety ? Genuinely interested if you can bring this up in conversation ( with the Wiki in your hand ! )

Reactions: 10
Always fascinated by people and what they like about her ? Do they think she’s a bleeping amazing mudder ? What about the seasonal anxiety ? Genuinely interested if you can bring this up in conversation ( with the Wiki in your hand ! )
Same. I wouldn’t be able to let it go if my mate was a bahhered sausage lovin’ greasette. Call in and educate her 1:1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jen has a pic up on her stories that she’s dog sitting for two weeks. Looks like Cara, maybe I’m wrong??
I thought that then looked again and thought it's a smaller dog than Cara. I hope she has booked something for the lot of them because the kids deserve it.

Reactions: 1