Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Like the 'I were/was' 'I did' her and writer extraordinaire Aoife Devlin use, it's basic language skills, espec coming from Greasy with her Linguistics degree :m 😂
Dom is also a frequent user of ‘I done’, makes my ears bleed 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

influencethis6

VIP Member
Well what about that apology?
Firstly, deflecting that it was someone else's page & then saying shd didn't agree with all of it! Ah come on now!! Why post it if you don't agree with content of the audio

And is she yet again suggesting she's exhausted coz her busy day included napping whilst getting her eyelashes done, dropping over to her mam & having Kips hand her dinner to her

She truly needs an assistant to absolutely edit her content/ what she says. So so far removed from reality it's embarrassing

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Thick stupid bitch.
The irony of her talking about showing up, and nurturing children... fucking hell. Everyone else is rearing those two beautiful kids, except their own parents. She barely gives them the time of day, and is never happier than when she is miles away from them.

And what has any of it got to do with her prancing around, heavily filtered in a swimsuit. 🙄

• Heart

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
Fuck off about waking early with that stupid face you make.

Maybe if you ever actually did something you would be tired enough to sleep

She acts as thou she is this hard working mudder

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Stefania

Re:Mater post..
Rather than tell us about the event details and what the money will help fund, ie. Research, treatments, transport for patients,wig fitting, counseling, families y rooms etc she opts to tell us about her Marilyn monroe experience and how she felt on the shoot.
As for mentioning her sister in law, just say our family was affected by cancer recently or something along those lines. I think cancer patients often don’t get to feel or speak to anyone else about anything other than their cancer, they can feel dehumanised and it’s just so incredibly crass using her sister in law’s treatment to promote her own end game. It’s such wonderful news to have received but it’s not hers to share

• Heart

livingonthemoon

Loads of the huns off on their mini breaks around Ireland on PR visits, every hotel I try to book are full all summer or 300 plus a night, so why do they need to do it. I am making a point not to like or comment on anything With PR or Ad. instagram is just becoming one big marketing / sales / grift site. Sorry off topic,

• Heart
So she had that video up a few hours, deleted several comments, replied to some , even ones asking about a bloody swimsuit. Then after a while of more deleting and hiding comments, she said ah feck it and “archived it”. Went straight into reuploading it with a diff audio, posting more nonsense and then decides to address it in one story post (which i wont even comment on how terrible it was) wedged between a fecking lash appointment waffle and another post about how fecking tired she is from doing the bare minimum. Yeahhh, real sincere. If she was really sorry she would of removed it after the first comment and then apologised properly straight after (ideally not using that sound at all would of been smart but im asking too much here in fairness)

Absolutely does not give a fuck at all 🙄

FishnChips

Chatty Member
My baby died very recently. I have a toddler at home. While the pain of it all, the trauma of going through all of that is very real, very raw and very upsetting I've had to get on with it, had to put my feelings to one side to ensure my living child has not been affected. Some days I can manage, some days I wait until she's having a nap to let my feelings out (usually just to have a little cry) and the amount of days I've had to take to the bed I could count on one hand. I'm doing my best for my child.

If I were to have seen Graces original post I would literally be on the floor with guilt thinking that all these things I'm feeling and dealing with were somehow causing my child additional pain/anguish or her feeling she's not been nurtured.

Well done Grace. Maybe if you were less concerned with head pats and likes you'd actually have time to nurture your own children. Absolute clown of a person
I think I speak for everyone when I say so very, very sorry for your unspeakable loss.
You’re a wonderful mother to both your children who have known nothing but your love and don’t let anyone, let alone Grace, let you forget that.
Love all the tattle gals and guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Beebles

VIP Member
This is what Grace considers doing work for charity. Being paid by them. She’d never donate her time or effort. Let’s not forget the breast cancer 5k where she took the Fitbit (why were charities sending them out? She also had one on her wrist as she grabbed the free one), goodies and barely posted about it bar a blurry shot. Then she showed up late at the event, left early and when she was called out she cried saying she was pregnant and couldn’t run (or even walk) the 5k. The test had barely turned positive when this happened

On a separate note, saying someone ‘beat’ cancer is horrible. So someone who didn’t make it wasn’t ‘strong’ enough and ‘lost’?
That kind of language around cancer needs to stop.
Couldn't agree more with this, every time I hear how someone's a fighter and will beat cancer or has beaten cancer it boils my blood, as you say it implies people who have sadly not survived, did not want to survive or were too weak.... Unfortunately it boils down to pure luck and circumstance as to the outcome of a cancer diagnosis, the person's internal or mental strength has nothing to do with it.

• Heart

teeteebee

VIP Member
She looks like miss trunchbull stomping down the corridor ready to burst someone! The sultry puss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I cannot wait until it's outlawed being able to post your children online and use them for monetary gain.
It turns my stomach seeing children working for their mas bank account unknowingly.
I know a girl and she is chronically online. Every fart her kids do goes online. And her sister the same. They're not insta huns or aspiring to be but just relentlessly post the most inane shite. It's really sad too because when you'd meet for a playdate, aside from reminding her not to post my kids online which is awkward every time, you can see how her kids automatically pose when she pulls out the phone. Big fake smiles and positioning themselves perfectly. Look at their little faces there... if a guy with a camera was at the cinema and approached my kids, my daughter would be giving serious side eye, and my little boy would probably be asking all the qs, because it's so strange. That it's normal to her kids makes me a bit sad. I don't know why, they just have no normalcy. Can't go to the cinemas without it being photographed and put online for promotion.. 😔

I love getting great snaps of my kids of course, and take millions 😅😅 but I also love the ones where they look a bit goofy, or where you get them in a natural way. Unposed and just being kids. No one should be able to look a child up online and find so much information about them. It's all so wrong.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s halved since Monday!

gosh I should just quit my job , ignore my kids and become a selfish layabout - id lose 2 stone in no time

• Haha

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Am in the wild with grease today, her and kips at a funeral I'm at. Nothing major to report, she's wearing the same clothes as yesterday!

• Sick
  • Wow