Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty snarking but they watch sooo much TV I’ve never known any parent to be constantly watching full series and docu’s on Netflix. She goes to bed so late and up so early no wonder she naps.

Reactions: 21
🙋🏼‍♀️ I have to say I say “asleep” as well!! 🙈
Asleep is a word, present tense "he is aleep".
But Grace uses the wrong verb in the wrong tense for e.g "go to sleep"
Instead she says "go asleep"
Which makes no grammatical sense.
Fair enough not the worst thing she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No fear of Grace stalking anyone, way too much effort involved
Grace hiding behind a bush and all you can hear is the rustle of a chipper bag and the smell of the sweat stains on her green wimmins best 🤢 - she’s not exactly discreet I wouldn’t be sending her on a covert operation , although she is good at sneaking out of the house if her kids are in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grace posting her and Doms "full time mad bastards" video with the led face masks thinking its hilarious.... Dim did not post on her grid, again. Instead, Dim shares a fun video of two well dressed, classy looking ladies after having a double date that I have NEVER heard of Greasy and Crispy having with them. Is this not telling Grace anything???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
611 calories in those biscoff baby over night oats, greasy sees the word protein and thinks that’s ok! I’d say that’s a skinny flahhhh whiii, another 98! She’s an idiot, that was probably a snack to her and she went home and had breakfast.
I don’t care what she eats, wears or weighs, but she isn’t getting anywhere on her fitness journey eating like that and photoshopping
611 for that is insane!!!

You can make your own overnight oats with protein milk and fruit and it would have half that
---
It’s there again this morning lol. Honestly, does she think people are stupid? So obvious she’s photoshopping the life out of herself
How dare you, its a bevelled mirror dontcha know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean she didn’t post the classes, are we sure she doesn’t just hide out there eating overnight oahs??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Id say she does them but it would be up to her the level of effort she puts in. I could burn nearly 400 in a hard cardio class but then she comes straight out eats a fecking tiny bowl of oats for 611 calories, its no wonder she looks no different (editing aside) after being in the gym for over 2 years steadily.
We all know this is all for that fitfest tit show she's being paid to do, just like the running died a death (not that she was running at all) after the event was over. Her times and cardio fitness are shocking

Reactions: 11
When she was a size 18 she photoshopped herself to a 12.
Now she's a 14 she's photoshopping herself to an 8.
Anymore and she'll disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she feel comfortable in a swimsuit like that when her boobs don't fit in to it. If I wore something like that and my boobs didn't fit in to it properly, they'd be tickling my belly button 😅😅😅😅

Actually, hers are sitting down at her belly button also

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.