Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how you go from plumber to that? Did he retrain?
To be fair those bigger companies would offer in house training, to enhance the workforce and increase in-house promotions. My sister isn't working in this area but her American company offers training courses every six months and even some higher education level degrees while you work there

Reactions: 4
A lot of those big corporations have made up titles as well, i work in one and you could have a fancy title but you're just an administrator it's ridiculous

Reactions: 18
A lot of those big corporations have made up titles as well, i work in one and you could have a fancy title but you're just an administrator it's ridiculous
Yep. Especially the Americans . My husband works in one and thinks his title is hilarious. Says it makes him sound way more important than he is. Kinda like if you work in a deli you’re a “sandwich technician” 🙈
Kippers title sounds like he’s processing the payments as they come in 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For example, she would say ‘I go asleep’, the correct way to say it is ‘I go to sleep’, you don’t go ‘asleep’, you go ‘to sleep’.
Ah ok, or I fall asleep. I don't listen her tbh so never spotted it. Probably even more noticeable in speech.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how you go from plumber to that? Did he retrain?
Blabbing and spoofing that his wife is an influencer. No other way because he has no qualifications. It’s been said on here by several posters he’s known to be both a dick and useless in work. Spoofer.

These two walrus’ are to be studied. Stupid thickos who up to now are in cushy jobs and have a mortgage. The mind boggles!
---
To be fair those bigger companies would offer in house training, to enhance the workforce and increase in-house promotions. My sister isn't working in this area but her American company offers training courses every six months and even some higher education level degrees while you work there
To get in first day though your qualifications would get you shortlisted for an interview. Leap frogging from plumber to a US tech role is mad stuff. Blabbing about herself to get in. Bizarrely in a weird twist of faith, the shite talk about her to get the tech job in first place is the only thing that gives them the financial security now.
---
I wouldn’t say the pay is great
I can’t even make out which role he’s in from that bs title. Customer service, ops or payments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did you see the comments on Dr Niamh Lynch’s post about instagramers kids 🤨
Someone pointing fingers at Grace…🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You guys she's getting her gym gear ready for the morning because you know how draining that can be and our greasy has a busy Thursday ahead 🤪🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Twins and me tagged by someone and she bit back with some weird answer she must have had a few lines for her lunch 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling her out 🙌🏻
This could be the straw that breaks Grace’s size 6 back. She’ll play the martyr almighty now between people being peed off about her reel earlier in the week and being tagged or mentioned in this. It’ll kick off an anxiety attack just in time for schools closing, so the kids will be fucked into whatever camp will take them.

Usual crap with Grace. She’s misunderstood, we’re all trolls, Kips and her friends know what she meant and are proud. She’ll come on to tell us that her and Kips “sah dowin an had a big chah” and she has her plan in place to help her mental health, etc etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.