Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread. Fantastic title, congrats to @Kswiss2020 - we are all so proud of you!

Same old, same old with this one - freebies, freebies and more freebies.
Kids never get outside the door unless it's a freebie. Krips called her Dr Doolittle 🤣 so we must give him some credit for giving inspiration to @Kswiss2020!

Anyone want to do a recap, go for it!

IMG_4592.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shiny new thread. Fantastic title, congrats to @Kswiss2020 - we are all so proud of you!

Same old, same old with this one - freebies, freebies and more freebies.
Kids never get outside the door unless it's a freebie. Krips called her Dr Doolittle 🤣 so we must give him some credit for giving inspiration to @Kswiss2020!

Anyone want to do a recap, go for it!

View attachment 2966704
Thrilled with myself for getting the thread title, but I can’t take the credit, at this stage these thread titles are writing themselves with the content she is giving us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you ever read back through threads, there are soooo many great suggestions for thread titles. Just a pity they can't all be used. 😁

Reactions: 10
So that's confirmed, that's the market The Marker hotel is after. Okaaaaay then. 🥴

Not that I would be staying there anyway, it's far too expensive, imo. I can't understand why they would invite her, and as always it took her a week to actually admit to it being a freebie.

I can't bear to look or listen but I gather there's more freebies on the go.
Hope Revenue is receiving the correct tax returns from her - as if.

Reactions: 12
Hoooooowww is he walking into these jobs??? Obviously doesn’t take them long to see through him though

Reactions: 21
What's she shiteing on about the kids will be in after school won't they? She doesn't collect them. She'll be at home lying in the bed from 130 to 230.
Sorry forgot to say I'm sure the kids get themselves up and dressed every morning. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 16
We’ve been planning up go to the zoo for ages ……..but I waited until I was gifted a freebie cause I couldn’t be arsed spending any money on my kids 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
The revenue are 100% going to duck all the bloggers this year ! Were only allowed 2 gifts in work this year without being taxed so they are cutting the hampers etc that we normally get and giving in cash instead like they are so screwed hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I saw them in the wild In bloom today... can confirm kids did wear those clothes but they seemed happy enough. Grace in queue for coffee and they were waiting with chris with box of doughnuts all excited to sit and have them in the seating area

Reactions: 12
So I saw them in the wild In bloom today... can confirm kids did wear those clothes but they seemed happy enough. Grace in queue for coffee and they were waiting with chris with box of doughnuts all excited to sit and have them in the seating area
I initially thought they had come down dressed in swim suits 🥴

Reactions: 6
What size was she in RL?

Reactions: 2
Those outfits were gifted for the kids a week or two ago! You can be sure they’ll be getting the wear out of them, cos Greasy won’t be buying them anything.

Reactions: 9
Have the kids signed up to matchdick ? They seem to be featured in a lot of her posts / pr/ ads are they getting paid ? They are doing more work than her , I’m sick of blaggers doing this and agencies turning a blind eye to it ,also glad the kids are having fun even if these miserable fookers won’t take them anywhere unless it’s free and whoever said they could have had a holiday before kips (tits in a blouse) starts a new job again I agree.they are at a great age for a family holiday and they would really enjoy it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but by the time this one announces the competition winner you’ll be lucky if you have a choice of when to go! 🥴
---
IMG_1412.jpeg

Also kips and grease having a lihhle nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really really despise her at the moment.

Rolling the kids out for content has to be the thing that bothers me the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did her creepy manager tell her that she is in her 30's with kids and that she needs to roll out the kid content , nothing else was working for her . Annoyed with her writing nivea not a paid ad , she still needs to #ad as she still got stuff for free . The asai are bloody useless , they must have so many reports on her and do nothing ...what will Kips new job be ?! Pair of losers the two of them ...

Reactions: 18
Did her creepy manager tell her that she is in her 30's with kids and that she needs to roll out the kid content , nothing else was working for her . Annoyed with her writing nivea not a paid ad , she still needs to #ad as she still got stuff for free . The asai are bloody useless , they must have so many reports on her and do nothing ...what will Kips new job be ?! Pair of losers the two of them ...
I think someone mentioned he's starting in Google

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.