Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entitlement and smugness of this one is off the charts ....me me me me me ...she does an ad and already the brand have to reply to people as Grace as usual has done a sloppy job . Dom is some fool going away with her ..

Reactions: 18
The state of her in the post with her mam
---
A 20kg case for 2 nights in Ibiza.... this is gonna be an interesting weekend.... 😅
I go away for 5 days with a 10kg carry on what the hell is she bringing
Probably women’s best clothes to do an ad while there 😂😂

Reactions: 14
There is a hugely noticeable difference in excitement levels when it’s her birthday compared to when it’s one of the kids birthdays. That’s like a chore for her, recall her forgetting how many boxes or bags to buy etc and waiting for something to be gifted. But everyone is supposed to go OTT for hers. Can you imagine the 40th !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is a hugely noticeable difference in excitement levels when it’s her birthday compared to when it’s one of the kids birthdays. That’s like a chore for her, recall her forgetting how many boxes or bags to buy etc and waiting for something to be gifted. But everyone is supposed to go OTT for hers. Can you imagine the 40th !!
I was thinking the very same. Anything to do with the kids is a chore to her. Even their birthdays somehow are made about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well it's haydens next week see how that goes she will probably be gifted everything for it, also sienna has a a dance show today wonder will she make it or too busy getting ready for her holidays

• Wow
Its really sad how how little love or regard she has for her little ones. I am happily sending a response to Trinny and her Team- my goodness Greasy did an appalling ad for such a high end brand. It was :sick:

I’m fuckin here for it! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Bring it on
All the too small
too cheap
shite styled Fits

Oh the laughs will be epic this wknd 🍿🍿🍿
Dressing like Bambie Thug on Cala Bassa. Our style icon

Ps. No shade at bambie adore their look but Greasy Goth still haunts me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.