Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
How many creams & serums does one face need?! Who has that level of time to be slapping, slurping, clicking & clattering so many lotions & potions!

Don't see those capsules she was uuubbbsseesssed with from a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
She said she was on the go all day yesterday YET…had time to lie on the sofa…
She is such a liar.
Her life is not realistic…it’s actually so far removed from reality.

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
This new found motivated influencer era she's going through is 🤢 she's an insufferable cnut. She actually annoys me more when she's like this than when she does nothing 😅😅😅😅 might have to take a breather for a while

• Haha
  • Sick

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Careless Whisker is the new Father Figure 🤣🤣🤣

How will she make it over the Rainbow Bridge without her whiskers , Belle won’t recognise her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

goss1987xx

Oh of course the women’s best advert came , that sly kick at the end surprised she didn’t end up on her arse
Imagine seeing that being recorded

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Noone knows the ins and outs of the relationship breakdown. For all we know they remortgaged in both names, Ls name could have been added to the deeds, she could have been paying the majority of the mortgage.
There's many factors in sorting out property when a relationship breaks down, maybe they've amicable agreed for Mags to go to her mother's because she has somewhere she can go and L doesn't.

The splitting the children up is absolute madness though, why fight for equal parental rights when you're going to do shit like that

crankypants13

VIP Member
The image of him with the crossbody satchel bag has turned my stomach. Did it accentuate his belly? 🙈

Is it just me, or is the hair the very same? It just looks like it was washed and not fried with a GHD. No need for a big before and after, most people wash quite regularly without the fanfare.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
I bet they are tired... flight not due in til 4.25am!! The longest 2 days!
No G&T airport drinks pic now!

She'll be bed bound for the week!

Lady Bug

VIP Member
God the disdain for those poor kids just drips out of her. It's a fucking chore to buy shoes for them. You can geh in and ouh if your a busy Mam!! Some of us enjoy shopping for our kids you ungrateful cow.

Beebles

VIP Member
It’s blatantly obvious that kips does not give a fuck just like greasy.
why did they have kids?
she only went to the mobile so someone else could mind the kids.
It’s always telling when the kids are in the background, their presence isn’t evident in the home, their need and wants are last on the list, they are frequently dropped off in someone else’s care (or needlessly in childcare…) and the interest the parents take in them. Especially when kids are under 10, your whole day is about them. They’re dependent on their caregiver. The care giver *should* want to also be around for the formative years. Grace spends her days trotting around the house making herself coffee, the kids are in Creche. Then they come home, she gives them dinner and she needs to go do her steps alone, missing bedtime. Could she bring them with her? It’s not like she’s keeping a speedy pace. It’s not like it’s her only alone time. She probably spends 2 hours a day with the kids. Kips the same. And they seem to be lumped into their shared room on tablets. I’m all for parents keeping their hobbies and personalities etc but it’s a given that when you’ve young kids, they dominate. It’s about them and their needs. I know we “only see a snippet of her day” but my god, collectively over the years each snippet shows a miserable life where the parents are constantly clawing at escaping their realities. Kips locked up in his Xbox box room, trips for work or golfing every other day, grace and her me time or the inevitable anxiehy as soon as Creche closures are looming.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
All the love warms her heart?! She’s an absolute melt. She’s only turned the comments back on so people can blow smoke up her arse(s) while she’s photoshopping the life out of her photos.

• Haha