Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my own mother had an Instagram it’d would be more exciting than this boring SHITE life she’s showing
She’s done

Reactions: 25
How is she walking so slowly? She must stop to smell every flower on the way. I am honestly the most unfit person in the world and I just started walking in the last few weeks and I'm faster than her. That's nothing to write home about either.
We certainly know it’s not because she’s going at a pace that suits the kids, cos they’re dumped any chance she has.

Reactions: 7
I never get a good brisk walk when I bring the dog too much stop and sniff! If she left hers at home she’d power along

Reactions: 8
Wonder will she go 😂
So a company has to ask her to RSVP to their invite because she’s so beyond useless and lazy she hasn’t responded. But they resort to asking her in public comments because the DM is ignored?

Embarrassing for that co, don’t they know she’ll stomp in late, eat everything she can physically manage, fall asleep during their show but if they’re lucky in about a week she’ll put up a dodgy photo of the stage saying 10/10 would recommend. Tagged incorrectly of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My mothers in her 80s and even she walks faster than that with the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The rags on them again🥺
Absolutely shocking when my kids were small if they were dressed like that my mother would have pulled me on it
I loved doing my daughters hair and seeing her dressed in nice clothes
Does she not look at the pictures she posts and see it she’s a disgusting person

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.