Faces by Grace #109 When yer arse is as saggy as yer chest Try the scrunchy bum from Women's Best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them boots are certainly earning their keep.

She's morphing into Nessa lads. By the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Greg’s with matchdix too , that’s obvs how she got herself on there 🙄 state of her

Reactions: 19
She is such a fraudster. Don't tell me Greg doesn't know 50% of her followers are fake! All this kiss arse nonsense 🙄 😒

Reactions: 14
Awful, it was so learned off by heart...like trotting out shite at the irish oral for the leaving cert!

So she's seen 2 doctors since she was 17..... reference again to Australia! My God grow up you clown

The irony of saying she teaches her kids about mental health...absolute liar! Drawing a heart on Sienna's hand? Force feeding them? Abandoning them at every opportunity! Yeah sure you mind their mental health!

When did she last do someone's make up? It's years!

And how many times did she say husband?! 🙄

She'll probably do the 5k run in those bloody boots.

She's so smug.....saying she's a soft soul. And those two eejits saying she's so brave!

Ah lads she is the worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The amount of times she said 'my husband', we get it you got somebody to marry you. She's all talk but see through as hell, mentioning speaking to the children about minding their mental health. I guess you'd need to actually spend more than 5 minutes with them to do that. And then she said about having people around her who don't tell her she's wrong, 😂😂😉 we know that, the world and his wife know that! No repercussions for bad behaviour cos it's easier than facing a meltdown. And she's supposedly running 15k a week, sure Jan. Also, she was 20 when her father died, that's an adult, sure it's young but not enough to let on like you were bereaved as a young child.

Reactions: 21
459CC848-CA26-41D9-B016-619034F38C1D.jpeg

Sorry who’dya think ya are Karen Bleedin Koster? I’ll reef da bleedin head off ya, ya poxbottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Absolutely scarlet for her. It was such an awkward interview - both presenters seemed uncomfortable - her little rehearsed monologues were just so boring and insincere. I guess having to try and talk about your life when you do nothing and have nothing to say for yourself. Mental health is such a commonplace topic it’s almost overdone so literally nothing added at all by some randomer talking about her non existent teenage “anxiehee” is always going to be difficult. The result was a very boring, pointless and unnatural interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Should have the phycologist on after to discuss the impact of kids being put on social media without their permission.

was such a shitebox of an interview

Reactions: 22
"My Husband" FFS. Yes Grace we all know you got pregnant to trap Frank Spencer don't keep drawing attention to it. She's like a bleeping traveller like it's some kind of status symbol to be married.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.