Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
we all know she doesn’t have actual anxiety. she’s just allergic to being a responsible adult and parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The whole house is full of shite isn’t it? When you’re not out all week at an easy little 9-6, the least you’d have is your washing put away…. Bang of filthy off them!
And she cleared out the tiny bit of bunting from Sienna's party - while building on her own clutter constantly.

Selfish bitch. 😡

Reactions: 21

cananyonetellme2021

Off topic - but do any of you confess to your girlfriends that you use tattle? Myself and my mates don’t so it sometimes feels like I’m the only one

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NurseTerrier

She’s trying to dress hey hey in clothes like eimear varian Barry- she hasn’t an original thought in her stupid fucking head
She’s OBSESSED with EVB, sure she gave Sienna the middle name Harper after Eimear called her daughter Harper. Same way she had to get the same cat as Lydia. She defo has a touch of the single white females.

• Haha
  • Wow

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'd love it if she was and Jen ( my Husband killed someone but I manifested it away by running away to Ihaaly) is after dropping her in it. She has two retreahs in Italy in October but she has some nonsense in a hotel here in November too. So who knows. If you want a laugh listen to Zen Jen talking. It's like Grease on steroids desperately trying to pronounce her T's.
Another person who doesn’t get much shit but deserves every bad word is that human scum Zen Killer Jen. Yes I know this is Greasy Mr. T Mongey’s thread but Her own thread is always quiet. I wish more people knew her vile back story and stop funding her glam life in Italy. Grease is a disgrace supporting and promoting this con artist!

khaigs

VIP Member
She really is a nasty, selfish piece of work. She’s so fucking stupid she probably thought she was being nice donating the bunting. If she had a single brain cell she would know it was wrong. Poor Sienna, she probably really wanted it for her room. I wonder if she even got a gift from her sloth parents? Knowing them the freebie party was probably the poor pet’s present

jazzbot

VIP Member
Why isn’t she mentioning her top skincare which would be Botox 🤣
This will have to be regulated soon. If someone advertises shampoo and has hair extensions applied in the ad for example it has to be called out.
Your hair looks fab because you have 4 tonnes of extra hair stuck in. It’s not the herbal essences love. 🥴

Grease pretending her Chucky frozen solid skin is from a cream? It’d make for way more interesting content if she shared her Botox journey vibe. Surprised she isn’t begging for free treatments tbh.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Def a dig at tattle with her I'm a running girl ..I'm a revive girl ...I forget about her and when I look her up its the same carry on ...into town for free food , gym , lunchbox , food , bad outfits to awards she is irrelevant at but no shame. She is influencing no one ....

influencethis6

VIP Member
How is she still banging on about Australia!
Is she referring to the break up in Australia as being the worst time in her life?

Just incredible her worst anxiety hits when kids on summer holidays! And she has no realisation, that everyone gets stressed / anxious.. its life!! I bet Anne / Mags get v stressed & anxious minding her kids constantly!!

But herself & Kips are 10/10 Mongey! Sure that's all that matters!

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I don't get the whole massively oversized, shapeless blazer thing. I don't think they suit anyone no matter the size.

• Haha
Look Greasy, you can now learn how to DO YOUR JOB PROFICIENTLY!!! 🤣🤣
I’d say she’d feel like she could give the course, her believing she’s Ireland’s top influencer. Professor Mongey Gernon.
First lesson, everything has to be cuh, a vibe and most importantly you have to be obsessed with everything for 5 minutes.

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
If you really must have the hooker boots Penneys are doing the exact same for €35! Speaking of Penneys either she doesn't know the size of her own child or all that gear is being returned. My fella was in a Penneys 4-5 at 3 years old. I'd say we will be covered in cobwebs waiting on Sienna's haul.