Faces by Grace #105 Cup for me waher, cup for me flah whih, kids need pickin up? Couldn't give a shyh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say the jealousy is at large this morning watching the Penneys event in London last night. Nobody to blame but herself if she wasn't invited though.

Reactions: 15
I know this might be seen as not picking but shes on talking about S starting a whole new dance chapter in Ballet and she mentions Chris is at home getting her dressed. Grace would rather walk in the rain then get her daughter ready for dance! I love getting my daughter dressed up, do her hair, chat about what she thinks the new dance class will be like?! Again, might be nit picking but I just feel like that is something a mother and daughter would bond over

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know this might be seen as not picking but shes on talking about S starting a whole new dance chapter in Ballet and she mentions Chris is at home getting her dressed. Grace would rather walk in the rain then get her daughter ready for dance! I love getting my daughter dressed up, do her hair, chat about what she thinks the new dance class will be like?! Again, might be nit picking but I just feel like that is something a mother and daughter would bond over
don’t be silly bonding would mean she’d have to mother her .. nobody comes before grease

Reactions: 11
Just did the lice check here after two weeks back in school and was again thinking about how not one single instahun has ever gone through this on their accounts. The first influencer who teams up with Lyclear or Nitty Gritty will have my unfailing loyalty. Check your kids and yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No fear of her doing anything like that. She didn't even take time with her on the morning Sienna was starting back to school. Went out the door to walk the dog instead.

She has main character syndrome, I think. The children just have bit parts on her stage, usually treated as performing monkeys and pretence by her while the camera is on.

It's actually very sad to see how little time she gives them.

Reactions: 23
Ugh. She’s just vile. Saying she’s starting lyrical this year I don’t really know what that is but I’m sure she ll love it. God forbid she’d take an interest in her daughter. Like when she didn’t know she could read. Ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No I'm totally with you on this, my daughter's Beller class has changed days this year and due to work I can't take her anymore and it breaks my heart that I'm not the one getting her ready. Now I'm very lucky that a lovely friend brings her for me but I'd give anything to be there and do her hair and get her in her costume. She has no idea how lucky she is

Reactions: 11
She loves the top of her hands covered but not her tits or arse or anything else really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not nitpicking , totally agree . Even the fact that Sienna will be gone for 2 hours to her class but instead of walking the dog during that time she chooses to do it while the child is still at home !

Reactions: 22
She's gone fierce quiet...I'd say fire 🔥 in the hole 🕳

I'm sorry & no offence, but if she gets a collaboration with the Asian Market I'll die laughing 😆
I know why she followed the Asian market- it’s cause a load of influencers were gifted a gorgeous set recently full of cakes for their mid autumn festival and Greasy Grabby Grace wants a slice of the action so to speak 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is the walk just on the green in her estate? If so, why is she so out of breath?

Also I hope she has poop bags with her - and I thought someone reprimanded her not too long ago for having the dog off lead. Maybe that was somewhere else.

Reactions: 13
Has to be something going on with mags and the wife
I was just thinking the same.linzi nowhere to be seen on mags gram and mags out with her bestie last while or else grace. Very suspect
---
No fear of her doing anything like that. She didn't even take time with her on the morning Sienna was starting back to school. Went out the door to walk the dog instead.

She has main character syndrome, I think. The children just have bit parts on her stage, usually treated as performing monkeys and pretence by her while the camera is on.

It's actually very sad to see how little time she gives them.
I agree, it always makes me feel sad to see how little time the kids get, and when they do its all for her benefit, to make content. It just makes me feel sick... those gorgeous kids deserve so much better.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking the same.linzi nowhere to be seen on mags gram and mags out with her bestie last while or else grace. Very suspect
Linzi commented on a reel or something of Graces recently saying ‘wow, I’m with the wrong sister!’ Weird joke lol but they’re still together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.