Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredandemotional

Thread suggestion: This absenteee Mudder, has a house filled wih cluhher, her food is full of buhher and it still looks like scuhher

• Haha
Reactions: 75

TennisTina

Please can posters stop saying tusla will get involved and take her children from her? Many of us know first hand how hard it is for children in the toughest of safe guarding situations to get proper tusla involvement. It's honestly ridiculous to suggest her children are at risk in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
So hang on.... Chris had an early appointment.

So instead of getting up and sorting the kids and leaving Chris space to deal with his appointment she ...

Let him sort his appointment
Sort and drop the kids
Bring her breakfast in bed.

This woman is on another planet

• Heart
Reactions: 51

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Please can posters stop saying tusla will get involved and take her children from her? Many of us know first hand how hard it is for children in the toughest of safe guarding situations to get proper tusla involvement. It's honestly ridiculous to suggest her children are at risk in comparison.
I agree it’s so ridiculous and all of this ‘you’ll get what’s coming G’ and ‘you know what you did at work isn’t that right Chris’ we’re not in an Poirot episode 🤣 can we not just laugh at her WB gear and her teenage boffice.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

demibaquette90

I know this might be seen as not picking but shes on talking about S starting a whole new dance chapter in Ballet and she mentions Chris is at home getting her dressed. Grace would rather walk in the rain then get her daughter ready for dance! I love getting my daughter dressed up, do her hair, chat about what she thinks the new dance class will be like?! Again, might be nit picking but I just feel like that is something a mother and daughter would bond over

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LennonRoad

VIP Member
If I was ACTUALLY getting up at 5am to go to the gym for THREE years- I’d be expecting to be entering the Ms World finals right about now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46