Faces by Grace #105 Cup for me waher, cup for me flah whih, kids need pickin up? Couldn't give a shyh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making your childs birthday all about yourself is a special kind of egotistical. Not looking likely, but hopefully tomorrow she can force herself to take a back seat and give all of the attention for the full day to the one whose day it really is.
Even the sharing of the bump in her stories. Like please there was no need. Give it a rest Grace.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion : GGG (grabby greasy gernon) needs a win on the the geegees, all about me me, never poor Sisi.
---
Grace that you
Only difference is you need to put #AD on ur posts as you pay for nothing
😂
😂😂😂 I saw this and thought about Greasy too

Reactions: 5
JFC her form again, air bubble runners, rocking feet, knees caving in, her 2nd last was a fail too, hips didn't lock, never mind shes not lifting right at all, her arse isn't dropping, so shes using her lower back more than her legs, bent elbows, which means shes not bracing at all. She's seriously lucky she hasn't permanently damaged her back tbh at this point.
Deadlifting is not about banging out reps, there's a whole mental/body chest list to go through to get your body in the right form and protected properly. That gym is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
JFC her form again, air bubble runners, rocking feet, knees caving in, her 2nd last was a fail too, hips didn't lock, never mind shes not lifting right at all, her arse isn't dropping, so shes using her lower back more than her legs, bent elbows, which means shes not bracing at all. She's seriously lucky she hasn't permanently damaged her back tbh at this point.
Deadlifting is not about banging out reps, there's a whole mental/body chest list to go through to get your body in the right form and protected properly. That gym is a joke.
ah come on now, none of that really matters compared to going #beastmode!!! (joke)

You can see the bar tilting on that second last one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Grace’s Birthday 🎉
Soggy banana bread, soup and 15 latte’s before breakfast for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A fail is a win in her eyes…..
About sums up her attitude
I was watching Friends recently, the one where Estelle, Joey's agent dies and Phoebe comes up with a few nonsensical quotes as she tries to keep him from finding out.

A fail is a win... reminded me of that 🤣.

Reactions: 5
Yea everything is shocking. I don’t know how she can lift in those shoes. Socks would be be better if she has no other shoes.

Reactions: 7
Wait she saying she has to rush and do her make up as she has to go collect the child from school
That’s all she has to do
Go Jesus 😂

Also she loves when something bangs or drops as that seems to be the thing at the moment of people online as people think it’s funny or REAL

Which for her is just all fake

And someone burn all them bags hanging from the door

Reactions: 6
I was watching Friends recently, the one where Estelle, Joey's agent dies and Phoebe comes up with a few nonsensical quotes as she tries to keep him from finding out.

A fail is a win... reminded me of that 🤣.
A promise between friends means never having to give a reason 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to show she’s a busy busy busy person who has to rush to put on a face of makeup for school collection 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.