Faces by Grace #105 Cup for me waher, cup for me flah whih, kids need pickin up? Couldn't give a shyh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she heading to that yoga retreat in powerscourt? Why else is she flogging a link to book?
---
I’m sorry, but wtf is this? Bizarre looking.
Trying to re create the worst wedding dress of all time. Her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing the yoga thing to try beg a free space on it. Another night away from home sure, what's not to love.
As for clothes options, all are terrible. I guess when they cost you nothing, you've to let on you love them. And if the red one was any tighter the seams would give way. It's bet on to her love handles and stomach area. You can yet again see the outline of her belly button. Apart from anything else, wearing clothes that tight is not comfortable. The last one with the tight sleeves was the best of a terribly bad bunch. Mummy to the rescue to alter the yoke 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Grace misguidedly thinks that if the red dress was tighter it would hold her boobs up. If only someone would invent an item that would do that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Option 5....none of the above!!
It's like putting Kips in a dress!

My God she cannot dress with any degree of class or sophistication!

She's way too upbeat & chatty about these "awards"...she's definitely bought her Stellar award! ( the worst magazine ever!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love a house full of animals 🙄 less minding in them than kids I suppose..

Reactions: 17
There's just something really pathetic about a grown up whinging into their phone about a spider. Just whack it with a brush ffs.
This time of year there's loads of them around ... she better get over herself

Reactions: 18
You’d be wondering does she know already she’s very smug and OTT about it. Or else she just has zero other content ideas. . .
Wasn't she high as a kite before her last awards ceremony, didn't win and then sulked for days 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those awards (not that I know much about them) seem really makey-uppy to me.

Imagine going up on a stage in any of those yokes she is choosing from 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she wearing the white dress again, noway is she washing and drying these clothes in a day. Has she literally no other clothes, white dress, white t shirt and spanx and on repeat the last couple of weeks.

The choices!!! holy mother of god like honestly go to quiz or anywhere and put your hand in your pocket you tight witch. Off to pennys to buy shoes to go with the free cheap ass dresses for an awards show that she is up for house/decor tit. Someone was really on the drink when they spun the wheel to stick her in a category.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't she join up with a stylist like? Or personal shopper with some store and advertise for them. Like surely with her following this is the stuff you'd expect. But instead we're subjected to plastic looking, too small outfits. Some of the stuff she wears is like what the teens are wearing, cheap, flesh bearing, don't go near a naked flame dresses.
She actually has no class. She’s so common omfg.
---
Awards ready ✨
Thanks to my 5 chins
I’m sorry, but wtf is this? Bizarre looking.
how can someone be so utterly delusional. She thinks that’s lovely: do her eyes not work? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.