Faces by Grace #102 Eating a sandwich down on the beach, Off to Wexford to behave like a leech.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s a plung pool?!
It’s half a barrel cut open, filled with ice cold water - where a selfish witch plunges herself into to rid herself of the crippling guilt of being an absolute shite parent

Oh wait no it’s just a HunPropfor insta photos and Reels

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but that reel proves how selfish those two pigs are. No sight nor sign or the poor children at a family holiday centre. She annoys me no end.
She should never have went in the first place as her kids are too young for it. The should have used a influencer who had age appropriate children first of all & someone who is good at their job.

Reactions: 8
So with this backlash we are due either a major anxiety attack or her back will be acting up again. Wonder will she stay for the week in Wexford considering she said that the last time but left mid week

Reactions: 15
If she does read here I’d love her to take one thing from the posts

You have kids and if you’re lucky you get the following before they either don’t believe or think they are too cool and don’t want to hang around with you anymore

12 times to play santa
13 summer holidays
10/11 years of playing the tooth fairy

There’s more but I shouldn’t have to list them for her to get the picture. Her kids deserve so much more in life and no “film premiere” makes up for years of emotional neglect so please consider putting down your phone and just being genuinely present and emotionally available to your own children.
Absolutely agree.
I have no kids but lots of nieces and nephews. The time flies by, they just grow up so fast. One minute they are starting school and next thing they are teenagers.

She will never change imo.
Someone needs to have a serious word with that pair of selfish excuses for parents. Those children deserve so much better.

Posting a pic of the kids at the mobile doesn’t save her imo, makes her look worse. Who the duck runs off on a kiddy holiday without their kids. Instead they dump the kids in the mobile. They’re there so much there’s no way it’s a treat or special. It’s boring and routine.
---
That’s what upsets me the most the kids walk around like vagabonds. You would think being a beauty influencer Grace would be doing pamper nights with sienna do her nails maybe a facemask a hair mask whatever but the child walks around with her hair matted to her head. She takes no pride in those kids whatsoever. I’d happily go without to make sure my kids had nice clothes. He makes good money I know because I’m in the same industry and I’ve been offered a job in tik tok myself doing a very similar role. Where does their money go? Their mortgage repayments would only be max 1400 a month that’s less than a quarter of what I bring home monthly so where is it gone that they can’t even buy their kids clothes that fit them
I thought Krispy was on about 60k?

Reactions: 11
So with this backlash we are due either a major anxiety attack or her back will be acting up again. Wonder will she stay for the week in Wexford considering she said that the last time but left mid week
If it's the mother who is there Grace will sit on her arse for the week, with meals being served up to her.
I doubt they stopped off and did a grocery shop before arriving either.

I doubt she’s with them I’d say she’ll take her time and collect them tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
She just falls from one fcuk up to another and doesn't give a shiney shite does she.

Reactions: 15
Ah stop. Seriously. She actually went to this place without the kids?! What are they like. Is Grace sitting in the mobile now talking about how much fun it was - making the kids jealous? Those poor kids.
OK I know people have mentioned about the age restrictions - but they would have loved the little huts, the bbq - and just spending quality time together.

Grace, you mess up time & time again - you never learn from it, you really should think about starting to parent those kids and maybe not put yourself first every time.

She must have realised it was a family place, unless she did no research.

Reactions: 13
I doubt she’s with them I’d say she’ll take her time and collect them tomorrow.
Exactly! She’s constantly posting pics of her kids sent to her by whoever is looking after them. Bet she told Anne she must edit her reels. She won’t be down until tomorrow at least. Just in time for a fry.

Reactions: 10
Posting a pic of the kids at the mobile doesn’t save her imo, makes her look worse. Who the duck runs off on a kiddy holiday without their kids. Instead they dump the kids in the mobile. They’re there so much there’s no way it’s a treat or special. It’s boring and routine.
Posting that photo makes her seem one hundred times worse. 'Look there they are, so happy with an ice cream 🙄' ugh.

She made a reel and managed to make it look like it's not for kids going on about axe throwing and yoga ect. She is just a vile human. End off. 'home for week' kids off to camps again so

Reactions: 16
Shes deleted the comment calling her out but is too thick to realise the rest are doing the same just not as obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---

It’s such tit carry on from the pair of the them. Imagine being that selfish the run off to a resort for the kids with out them. I wonder is it a week in the mobile and herself and Chris duck off again to the Montenotte in Cork for another kid free stay again.

Already deleting comments.

---

60-65k base depending on if he’s on a “plan” or if he is on commission he can make up to 110k a year with bonuses if he meets targets. I’m going off my own salary as well as an offer for a similar role in tik tok as well as average earnings of friends in similar sales roles within the tech/social media industry. That’s decent enough money to be able to pay your mortgage and buy your kids nice clothes
---
60-65k base depending on if he’s on a “plan” or if he is on commission he can make up to 110k a year with bonuses if he meets targets. I’m going off my own salary as well as an offer for a similar role in tik tok as well as average earnings of friends in similar sales roles within the tech/social media industry. That’s decent enough money to be able to pay your mortgage and buy your kids nice clothes
Sorry I am trying to be open while also trying to keep my own anonymity 😂

You have to bring your own bedding. I noticed that earlier on their website.
---

Not at all shocked. Just disappointed that she didnt prove us all wrong here. Give it 10 years and sienna will be reading all these posts and see that complete strangers cared more about herself and hayden than their own parents did.
---
How can people honestly defend her. View attachment 2378101
Cat woman standing up for her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.