Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread title- Takin me coffee into me class, any excuse to sih on me ass. Crackers 'n' cheese, I'm posh as can be, nothing as noice as food that's free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Christ she's mad about herself in them stories!!!

My dad and sister suffer with bad migraines. They need to lay down. Immediately.
Not go to the gym at 5am, make reels of the cah and swan off into town.
I suffer with migraines, she didn't have a migraine. She probably had a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
36. Arrange a kiss on the way down the aisle at your wedding. Hiss NOW at your partner. It will appear completely natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

jazzbot

VIP Member
46: make everyone watch you gyrate and grind to a slow sexual love song with your uncle on your wedding day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Ann should just draw a heart on her hand and send her on her way. According to graces parenting this is all you need to do when your child is sad/anxious. Magic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Chippednails

VIP Member
Ah peeps. As much as I’m getting a laugh with the numbers stuff. Can we stop & just chat as usual… sorry to be a party pooper 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Dear sienna, thank you for gifting me this tooth. I’m
Obsessed with it. Lots of love, the tooth fairy
#fairydust #toothseason #loosetoothvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 54

jazzbot

VIP Member
Congratulations @StopSayingObsessed, your thread title suggestion had the most votes.

Your non transferable prize is some of Greasy's left over face crea-um (don't ask her which brand, sure she's OBSESSED with them all) from her nightoime regime. She was going to rub the excess on her own neck but congrats she's going to slather it all over your face hun. #gifted

Very short recap:

Your girl has been working hard showing the Greasette's what a family woman she is. There's nothing more 'cuh' (cute) that watching a woman play with her kids through gritted teeth and videoing every movement her dog makes. On a positive note, we only had to endure one incident of the cat licking the dogs bollocks this week. 🎥

She's also hell bent on showing us Krispy is actually alive and sometimes even frequents his own home.

Grease is still getting up for her 5am gym sessions. We're not sure why she's bothering...

Your girl is back in the influencing game. Well sort of... She recorded an off the wall 'BE FRIENDS WIH PHILLY' ad which involved her sitting alone in her room stuffing her face with cheese and crackers. We tried to make out what she was saying as cracker crumbs flew at the camera but it was near impossible. In a HILARIOUS moment, your girl's camera fell over, she is bloody GAS... or is she just a thick lazy cunt who didn't bother to re-record her mistake? 🥴

She also blagged a last minute plus one invite from Dim to a face crea-um promotional event (we think), your girl's name was in lights (well, a blue biro) next to everyone else's printed name card. Awkward. This didn't stop Grease grabbing all the freebies and interrupting Dim who seemed to be making a genuine attempt to record content and you know, do her job.

Last but not least, her ANXIEHE is back (funny how this always happens when she has no trips or escape plans lined up). Grease posted a pity me post off the back of the drama and backlash for leaving her kids. Who the FUCK laughs and giggles through an anxiety flare? Your girl.

To summarise:
Ah heeyor, gimme dah 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Hi folks,

I know this probably isn’t the forum to look for monetary support…but please bear with me as there’s nowhere else I can think to turn to help my GoFundMe for a NEW PAIR OF FUCKING SUNGLASSES FOR THIS FUCKING CLOWN!!

I can’t wait for the winter so I don’t have to see those oversized, unfashionable monstrosities again…for five months.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Malone

VIP Member
15. Get a dog and a cat and let them lick each others holes . Great content .

• Haha
Reactions: 49

influencethis6

VIP Member
Its pass the parcel time of year...the Stellar Insta Awards!!

Herself is up for home & lifestyle award...she's never home & her lifestyle is repugnant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tiredandemotional

23. If you want to walk for an hour ...simply leave your house....Walk for half an hour, then turn around and go back to your house #mind-blowing

• Haha
Reactions: 45