Faces by Grace #102 Eating a sandwich down on the beach, Off to Wexford to behave like a leech.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said she was going to be working in an advisory capacity or something to other newer influencers? 🤣
Classic Greasy

“My agency just launched in Ireland, so I’m gearing more towards the creative side.
'I definitely want to get into my agency work, as well as being an influencer. I want to help upcoming talent and stuff like that. Maybe go into digital!'”

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Classic Greasy

“My agency just launched in Ireland, so I’m gearing more towards the creative side.
'I definitely want to get into my agency work, as well as being an influencer. I want to help upcoming talent and stuff like that. Maybe go into digital!'”

😂😂😂😂
[knocks over phone and continues recording anyway with mouth full of food]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes following a mobile car cleaning place now. Another freebie on the way. Id be mortified if thats all i was getting. Free food and cleaning services. Not exactly the first thing you want people to think of when you say your name.

Oh and grace if your in dunnes today theres loads of girls clothes reduced to €1, you can pick up a few bits for sienna for next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thank god I didn’t go near dundrum today , sitting there chatting about her invitation to Superdrug’s opening and managing to bring it to when she lived in oz , while flicking the excess makeup off her brush to what looks like the floor 🤦‍♀️edited to add that she was at the launch dinner last night not today I mixed that up soz for any confusion

Reactions: 9
Thank god I didn’t go near dundrum today , sitting there chatting about her invitation to Superdrug’s opening and managing to bring it to when she lived in oz , while flicking the excess makeup off her brush to what looks like the floor 🤦‍♀️edited to add that she was at the launch dinner last night not today I mixed that up soz for any confusion
Howling when she said WORK event. She's as delusional!
She means eating spree and free shite. GIMME DAAAAHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So is this crowd being paid by maxi to video this idiot? Or has she paid them to get a stay in the hotel? What is this madness 😂
Think so! Or the hotel has a juicy budget and did it but it’s very embarrassing imo for a too influencer like your girl to film a reel like that for you, it wasn’t a blockbuster movie.

This is her only way out imo, have professional create all her content and try and fix Greazy as a brand. But is it worth the investment when about 70-80k of her followers are fake accounts?

Reactions: 9
Now guys, don't be harsh.
She'd make the perfect mentor for up and coming influenzas.
Grease Workshop: How to alienate followers and create a tit show.

No one has better experience than her 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm having a little giggle to myself here as I have been researching the benefits of cacao. V impressed! Influenced by the constant mention of cacao on here, rather than G herself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baby Graces influencer top tips:

1. It doesn't matter if you say the wrong thing or make no sense. Your husband and friends know what you are like.
2. If you have a mouthful of food while filming an ad don't worry just keep talking. Or if your phone falls over . Don't worry! Laugh. The followers find it relatable.
3. If you have kids? Use them. You haven't given birth to them for nothing.
4. Chance of some free grub? Grab it girls. You don't want to be cooking for yourself.
5. A family member or friend is getting married or going through hard times? Make it about yourself. They'd be nowhere without you.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.