Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dublin based pharmacist who loves to talk about the short skirts she used to wear, and enjoys sexually objectifying men while banging on about feminism.
Also the host of Stripped Bare Podcast.

She does post some useful health info on her page but I can't stand the "I'm so cool and sexy" act she puts on all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the story with being able to advertise paid posts for skincare on working time ? Would that be allowed by pharmacy or any other boss?

The podcast is very weird. Don’t know why they need to talk about sex and vaginas so much, not being a prude but is it to be cool? Don’t like how she objectifies men. Or even slags the younger girl in work about the lip fillers. Can’t believe the young one on placement is allowed carry on like that

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with being able to advertise paid posts for skincare on working time ? Would that be allowed by pharmacy or any other boss?

Or even slags the younger girl in work about the lip fillers. Can’t believe the young one on placement is allowed carry on like that
I don't know anything about it but I'd assume she shouldn't be be doing it on company time and her manager probably wouldn't be too impressed to know they she was.

Her relationship with the pharmacy assistants/trainees is very odd.. I get the impression she still thinks of herself as the same age and like their cool friend. It's very cringe at times.

Reactions: 5
This one is a royal pain in the hoop!
I'm all for having a bit of craic in work but I find her really unprofessional, I don't think I'd feel comfortable going in there for a prescription for something serious. I'm not comfortable with all the recording in the dispensary and the pre-reg pulling up her skirt etc. It's all a bit childish and "cool girl" for me.

I find her really judgey too, her stories the other day about screen time really showed her privilege. Commenting about children in buggies on phones and people allowing screen time in general. She says she is the least judgemental person ever but it's clear that's not true. Every family finds a balance with their children when it comes to screens and whether she likes it or not they are a part of our lives now. Of course children will try and push boundaries, that's what they do, and it's our job to set and stick to those boundaries. It felt like she set up the whole discussion to show off about herself because she has removed screens altogether, wow Laura you're an amazing mother :rolleyes: and let's all judge the parents of the kids in the buggies with the phones.

Reactions: 2
She definitely loves herself, all the sex talk, the objectifying, the yoga etc .. I just don’t know how she gets away with being on insta so much at work.

Reactions: 3
How on earth is this the first thread on her? I searched here for her before. Unfollowed ages ago for all reasons stated. She’s a pain in the hoop!

Can’t stand Laura, she’s so overbearing and obnoxious. And she’s so nasty the way she humiliates that poor girl for having lip fillers. I remember she literally posted pictures of the girl and ran a poll about her getting her lips done. She needs to be told to duck off and mind her own business. She’s always jeering her for mispronouncing words too and not knowing about vitamins and things. Typical bully behaviour. I feel so sorry for the girl who’s clearly too timid to stand up to her.

Also, what the actual hell is this? I remember her doing this and she was like a dog in heat fawning over the poor chap who was clearly so uncomfortable. Getting her colleagues to strip for her own personal satisfaction? I swear to God, if a man did this he’d be up in court! She should be ashamed of herself 😡

Attachments

Can’t stand Laura, she’s so overbearing and obnoxious. And she’s so nasty the way she humiliates that poor girl for having lip fillers. I remember she literally posted pictures of the girl and ran a poll about her getting her lips done. She needs to be told to duck off and mind her own business. She’s always jeering her for mispronouncing words too and not knowing about vitamins and things. Typical bully behaviour. I feel so sorry for the girl who’s clearly too timid to stand up to her.

Also, what the actual hell is this? I remember her doing this and she was like a dog in heat fawning over the poor chap who was clearly so uncomfortable. Getting her colleagues to strip for her own personal satisfaction? I swear to God, if a man did this he’d be up in court! She should be ashamed of herself 😡
It’s tit like this that makes it harder for women being harassed in the workplace.. seeing other women do it to a man and wondering what’s wrong with you that you don’t find it funny ! She seems to be gone a bit quiet lately. She does a lot of live talks on insta is that to boost a following

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s forgotten about the kids since the dog came along - she used to always post them but now it’s only the boxer. I like her still though - she’s fierce confident and it’s something I’m working on myself

Reactions: 1
If it was a man carrying on the way she does it would be plastered all over the papers.

Reactions: 1
Laura’s been oddly quiet recently. Maybe she realises her bad behaviour has caught up with her? And for the person on the previous thread who tried to claim Laura always wore a mask, here’s countless occasions where, not only was she dumb enough to not wear a mask in a shop with sick customers during a pandemic but she also posted it on the internet for everyone to see. And had the audacity to preach to everyone else. She’d almost be funny if she wasn’t so tragic

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Delighted there is a thread on her ! She is massively self righteous !
The ultimate pain in the hole. Literally thinks she’s an authority on everything. Hopefully one of her New Year’s Resolutions will be to stop bullying that poor young girl about her appearance and creeping all over the delivery guy.
She was cute enough to keep a low profile when her buddy Lisa broke the rules, I noticed. Literally disappeared offline overnight and right after doing her Instagram paid promos from the pharmacy. Wonder what HR made of that

The ultimate pain in the hole. Literally thinks she’s an authority on everything. Hopefully one of her New Year’s Resolutions will be to stop bullying that poor young girl about her appearance and creeping all over the delivery guy.
She was cute enough to keep a low profile when her buddy Lisa broke the rules, I noticed. Literally disappeared offline overnight and right after doing her Instagram paid promos from the pharmacy. Wonder what HR made of that
I thought that too - pulled an OLAY AD in her workplace then disappeared!!! Surely a pharmacy group has a HR person who would have been told about that ? Wonder what the set up would be . Anyway she’s gone v quiet since lisa started breaking rules & not giving a tit, thought the 2 of them would be doing a painfully septic live on the vaccines 😳🙄🙄 (did they mention lately they work in healthcare ?! )

I thought that too - pulled an OLAY AD in her workplace then disappeared!!! Surely a pharmacy group has a HR person who would have been told about that ? Wonder what the set up would be . Anyway she’s gone v quiet since lisa started breaking rules & not giving a tit, thought the 2 of them would be doing a painfully septic live on the vaccines 😳🙄🙄 (did they mention lately they work in healthcare ?! )
You’d swear the two of them were running the HSE the way they go on. Very telling how neither of them appear to have (m)/any friends within their respective professions.

You’d swear the two of them were running the HSE the way they go on. Very telling how neither of them appear to have (m)/any friends within their respective professions.
‘We are going to do a live on ... covid... vaginas... breastfeeding...’

duck off !! It’s fine in moderation but we don’t need constant lives & info pushed onto us when quite often (especially with covid) the info they have is exactly what’s available to us too !!! Acting as if they know more. Neither of them work directly for HSE