Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's the car one. It may have been up as a sponsored ad as it doesn't seem to be on her feed now. Maybe it was reported.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretending she was hit by a car. Lying on the ground practically under the car holding her supplements. We all like a laugh but that definitely wasn’t one bit funny

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well at least Clare Daly wasn't re-elected despite this one giving her a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She always comes across as very boastful and superior after having done a yoga class. Don’t know what it is but it irrationally annoys me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She always comes across as very boastful and superior after having done a yoga class. Don’t know what it is but it irrationally annoys me 🤣
I hear you but I find everything she does is smug. Yoga class and then home to feed the 'animals' :rolleyes:
She always made out that she made her boys do everything - laundry etc. but Jesus she's like a Stepford Wife it seems!

Reactions: 2
I know - I think she was more focused on showcasing pulling the vitamins out of her cleavage than what the overall car aesthetic would look like

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3