Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she on holidays???
If spain or italy there usually is lots of zara Shops, surely some supermarkets has clothes like here would she not just buy 2 tops 1 shorts and New underwear, surely people from there have to shop....

Reactions: 4
Where is she on holidays???
If spain or italy there usually is lots of zara Shops, surely some supermarkets has clothes like here would she not just buy 2 tops 1 shorts and New underwear, surely people from there have to shop....
The Italian clothes won't fit her rear-end in her words 🙄

• Sick
I'm fuckin horrified at her wearing her kids/sons clothes on holidays, whilst waiting for her luggage?! What the duck? Go buy some new clothes and undies you tight fucker. Jesus, splash out. I'm sure you can afford it.

On an aside, I'd be RAGING if I was without my luggage. But I'd be in the first shop I'd see, also. And the inhalers in the luggage?! Who even does that?

Reactions: 14
She sends the boys to buy her tampons ffs

They are clamping down now on medical professionals selling their tat/vitamins/botox online, it’s a conflict of interest
---
The Italian clothes won't fit her rear-end in her words 🙄
Sorry I saw her body and she goes on like she’s the figure of a Victoria’s Secret model. I amnt body shaming but she isn’t in a shape of excellence? Very average body
---
What a miserable yoke, not to buy a couple of bits. You're on hols, live a little
Stingy as duck and looks about 50 in that ridiculous hat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They are clamping down now on medical professionals selling their tat/vitamins/botox online, it’s a conflict of interest
---
Thank god, it never sat right to me, ive been ill in the past so ive to get bloods done alot as on meds....my dr has never told me to go on a vitamin, once my vitamin B were too high and she told me to stop if I was on something ....
I take vit d zinc and vit c once September Hits and we into flu season...

Reactions: 3
She’s a right pity- the missing luggage, the bites, the sunburn… does she do anything but witch and moan? Make up a batch of your miracle bite cream that you were on about the other day and get off instagram for more than 2 minutes and enjoy your family holiday ffs.

Is she staying in an airbnb?

Reactions: 6
She prob got sunburnt deliberately for attention 🤣 sorry now but how does a pharmacist not slather themselves in Suncream?! She’s as bad as Jess permanently scaulded Redden! Between the sunburn and packing inhalers in her main luggage which went AWOL, I’m seriously questioning the competence of these so called pharmacists. Book smart maybe but no common sense 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s a right pity- the missing luggage, the bites, the sunburn… does she do anything but witch and moan? Make up a batch of your miracle bite cream that you were on about the other day and get off instagram for more than 2 minutes and enjoy your family holiday ffs.

Is she staying in an airbnb?
Yeah too tight to get a hotel
---
She prob got sunburnt deliberately for attention 🤣 sorry now but how does a pharmacist not slather themselves in Suncream?! She’s as bad as Jess permanently scaulded Redden! Between the sunburn and packing inhalers in her main luggage which went AWOL, I’m seriously questioning the competence of these so called pharmacists. Book smart maybe but no common sense 🤣
All for attention
She’s a boring old bastard and I can’t stand her workouts. Like a physical able bodied person lifting a weight. Does she want some congratulatory award? The neck of her.

Reactions: 5
Well if she genuinely gave any f@cks about what’s happening in Gaza she would be boycotting airbnb as they’re on the list… herself and Sabrina hill need to get off their soap boxes and instead of pontificating at us from their couches (while simultaneously doing paid promotions for pampers and supporting companies who are complicit in funding the genocide), actually put their money where their massive mouths are- go to a protest would be a start but imo boycotting is one of the most effective things we can do. McDonald’s, Coca Cola, axa, Zara, H&M, m&s… it’s not difficult. Hypocrisy makes me sick 🤢

Imagine out for dinner with your husband and kids and you take out your phone to tell people you've a hair mask in. You'd wonder what the husband thinks he's clearly holding the phone while she does this silly stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d say the gloating out of her after the Vo2 max result is off the scale! Hence the extra showing off with the workouts lately! She’s fairly scaulded her neck in the sun aswell

Reactions: 1