Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Used to love her and find her really genuine. Just don't relate anymore. She gives off hardworking boss babe business vibes, in reality there is no way on earth her sunnyside business would do well if she wasn't a well known YouTuber beforehand, no chance in hell. She never seems to acknowledge that and gives off a persona that she has stared at the bottom and its been blood sweat and financial risk. I'm sorry but she had a hefty income and nest egg before she started that business, she bought a house which she rents out so she was in no way putting everything on the line or at risk.

Also find it insulting that she harps on about being so busy and tired from working, then she is out mooching the shops with her mum or going for mcdonald's because her and her mum just really fancied it.

She isnt relatable nowadays and seems to live a very sheltered and protected life at home with her parents. Also, random but everytime she says the dogs name I always think its a male name, as in Sonny.

Reactions: 9

jemma2223

So she doesn’t upload for 2 weeks, comes back with 1 vlog and has decided not to upload again this week? I’m sorry I know mental health is important but she uploads 1 video a week and she can’t even manage that. I think she needs to come out and say she doesn’t want to do YouTube anymore but she won’t as it pays well for how little she does.

raspberry*

The latest influencer to suggest she has ADHD.
Being neurodivergent isnt quirky, it’s actually ruined my life and kept me behind where I should be

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Does she want a Pat on the back for getting out of bed before 7am like the vast majority of the population ? 😂 this girl is in for the shock of her life when she finally traps her boyfriend down with a kid

• Haha

mrshb91

I really enjoyed watching Hannah a couple of years ago and I still dabble in her videos once in a while now, but she’s obsessed with her dog! I have found a lot of youtubers are the same - as soon as they get a dog, it’s their new personality, being a dog owner! ‘a day in the life of a puppy’ isn’t my sort of video. She seems genuinely lovely though like many of you have said.

jemma2223

All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat
If she didn’t already have her YouTube following, there’s no way she would have stayed afloat, as much as she denies it

Susspicious

VIP Member
Absolutely bored to DEATH watching her go on about paint colours. I know she wants advice, but what would she do if she didn’t have followers? Just pick one of the bloody shades of off-white/beige and be done with it.

Dublin18

Especially as they don’t live together yet, surely you’d appreciate alone time even more when you’re living in mummy and daddy’s house!
Yeah, but she brought her pyjamas with her 🤣 when I was younger and going to a hotel for a night with my partner, there was no pyjamas involved 🤭

• Haha

jemma2223

Why does this remind me of something you’d find on baby clothes? Would not catch my dog in something like this😬
62DC991F-4A49-4DA4-9E57-FC0CEB41B582.jpeg

SleepyDibillo

It’s madness to me that she goes on about having children and getting married like 2 minutes into a relationship but is what 25/26, owns two houses but still won’t move out of her parents and lives at home like a teenager.

I know people stay at home into their twenties for different reasons but Hannah has the money to move out into somewhere nice but also doesn’t act like an independent adult living at home. She’s still like she’s 15 having her parents make her dinner every night and looking after her dog etc. I just can’t see how at her age she doesn’t want her own space especially bringing her boyfriend back?? Imagine either having to pretend to be quiet or waiting until your parents go out to have some ‘time’ with your partner at that age. I just find it a bit awkward.
Exactly, she says she’s not ready to move out yet and is happy at home watching telly every night with her parents but then at the same time seems desperate for children and marriage. She’s also definitely one of those people who looks at her ‘life plan’ through rose tinted glasses, rather than the actual realities of children and marriage.

I also noticed that she NEVER complained or said anything negative about her tenants while they were living there (good), but then once they were *just* about to move out, she had a little moan about them in her vlog. 😑
that is completely inappropriate. I don’t think she should say a word about her tenants (good or bad)… even if they’re moving out. They could watch her content

costacoffeeflatwhite

I don't know how she seems so stressed and busy with her dog business when she records herself packing 5 small orders in a vlog then says she's done then says she's tired... also not sure if she realises the absolute privilege of saying how she did no work all day cause she didn't feel up to it. I'd love to hear my bosses reaction to that

daisychainx

I love dogs and my dog is my favourite thing above all people 😂 but I still think she is so fucking weird with Sunny. It’s actually not normal. The necklace, the dependency on her dog, the birthday cake and photo shoots. If I was her boyfriend I’d be running a mile - girl needs help.

I don’t follow her closely enough but she’s just done Instagram stories saying she’s moving into her house and excited about buying a house…
But is this not the same house she bought over a year ago and then let out? So it’s not new to her at all.
Also, it’s her second property so she can quit acting like an excited first time buyer when she’s literally been a landlord for 5 years or so

Sparkle321

Love Fab Han! I also like how she is creative in her own way and doesn't constantly hop onto the typical Youtube trends

Reactions: 8

Randomer123

I won’t lie I’m so so so happy for her and she’s one of them influencers that I just don’t mind if it’s kept a secret because she is genuinely a nice person
Same. & I feel like she's not doing it for the drama or to get people talking - she genuinely wants to keep her private life private.

Lola123

VIP Member
Han "I wanted a renovation project because I love building" ..... yea its definitely NOT because you are in dire need for some actual vlog content
And got nothing to do with her buying it to rent out and not giving a shit about the state it was in for the tenants

Lola123

VIP Member
I find it quite weird that she’s moaning about the cost of a Reno when she’s let this property out for YEARS. Surely if she had always planned to live in the property herself one day she would have been saving the money letting it out gave her to pay for the works she wanted done?
And she owns other rental houses…. She is trying really hard to be relatable but she is getting worse

Cemma25

Exactly. If you’re dependant on Sertraline how can you can you run out of it ‘for a couple of weeks’ ?!
This yt train isn’t going to run for her much longer. She has no content and it’s same old same old. She has money, properties, and her business (did anyone mention it’s a small business???) so i can’t see it lasting if she doesn’t bother. ‘I wish I could just film youtube videos’ well why don’t you then?!