F4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not her bf, that was just someone working there. Her bf has tattoos on one arm and his arms are way bigger than that guy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s not her bf, that was just someone working there. Her bf has tattoos on one arm and his arms are way bigger than that guy
Haha really? I wonder why she deleted it from her story. I have seen a picture of him in the past but it just shows how much notice I take 😂

Anyone find it weird how she’s not posting any faces of these girls on this ‘girls trip’? Deffo went with a few girlfriends because no one was paying all that money for a quick weekend in Paris LOL

Reactions: 3
I love how this last week she’s posting all hair that she’s apparently done 😂 definitely reads here 😂😂😂. Strange time to actually do some work, the week before Xmas and Xmas eve, but she slobs about and holidays the rest of the year…. Makes sense 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love how this last week she’s posting all hair that she’s apparently done 😂 definitely reads here 😂😂😂. Strange time to actually do some work, the week before Xmas and Xmas eve, but she slobs about and holidays the rest of the year…. Makes sense 🤔
Actually don’t get how she earns enough money for it all when she charges so little for hair and travels more than works. Sounds like her man probably makes dodgy money 💰

Actually don’t get how she earns enough money for it all when she charges so little for hair and travels more than works. Sounds like her man probably makes dodgy money 💰
And we’ve never seen her working /doing hair up until last month when she decided to do some work 😂. Not like she’s some top stylist either…. The maths isn’t matching anyways 😂

Sorry but surely her man could do better than her 🤭 he looks quite fit from what I can see anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 3