F4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same cause she’s basicallly unemployed from what I see. She’s been so smug lately can’t stand her

Reactions: 3
I guess her parents have money? Is it Cornwall shes from ? Their house looks pretty big but not huge idk though the way she spends is crazy.

Reactions: 1
I figured out who her bf was. Did anyone figure out what she and he does for money? Strange lifestyle

I figured out who her bf was. Did anyone figure out what she and he does for money? Strange lifestyle
Is he profile open? Maybe he finds it because it makes no sense how she can?! She’s constantly spending. She can’t be making ‘instagram’ money either as her following is not huge

Is he profile open? Maybe he finds it because it makes no sense how she can?! She’s constantly spending. She can’t be making ‘instagram’ money either as her following is not huge
It’s crazy her life is one big holiday and just shopping it’s so pointless in a way. The fact she lives at her mums and she’s what 30? But just shops and buys so much tit and goes lots of holidays. My parents would be telling me to get an actual job and purpose/move out buy property with all the money she’s spending. Seems weird

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy her life is one big holiday and just shopping it’s so pointless in a way. The fact she lives at her mums and she’s what 30? But just shops and buys so much tit and goes lots of holidays. My parents would be telling me to get an actual job and purpose/move out buy property with all the money she’s spending. Seems weird
I actually can’t work her out or how the heck she affords it?! It’s baffling! She actually belittles people to in a sarcastic way. I only follow her now to actually work out how she makes money!! She does buy actual tit too 😂

I find it bizarre that she travels to his city but stays in hotels the whole time? Surely he has his own place?

Anyone else completely bamboozled by her answer to the question about what she does for a living on her stories? Complete gobbledegook 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else completely bamboozled by her answer to the question about what she does for a living on her stories? Complete gobbledegook 😂
Lol she basically can’t even answer what her job is 😂 suppose saying your on the dole or sponging off mummy and daddy doesn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic 😂. Feel like she’s always been saying she would share how she met her bf for months now and never does…… no doubt trying to dream up some fantasy story that never happened 😴.

Reactions: 4
Lol she basically can’t even answer what her job is 😂 suppose saying your on the dole or sponging off mummy and daddy doesn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic 😂. Feel like she’s always been saying she would share how she met her bf for months now and never does…… no doubt trying to dream up some fantasy story that never happened 😴.
She’s too busy living a fake life style. No doubt living off credit cards. All those designer bags etc are more than likely fake. It’s all a bit strange

Reactions: 2