F4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know what her target audience is for this girls trip. I wonder how many spaces there are?

She messaged a friend of mine with details and it’s £900 for the “girls trip” not including flights or anything.

Reactions: 2
She messaged a friend of mine with details and it’s £900 for the “girls trip” not including flights or anything.
But how is she planning this … is she booking it and taking a cut of the money etc? I wouldn’t trust her either way. I mean she’s clearly on the dole so she could do with a few extra £££a I’m sure 🙂

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I found this thread. Everything about her screams fake and even her followers used to be fake until she started posting more of her holiday pics, that’s when the genuine followers came. That’s why she barely gets likes on her posts even though she has a fair amount of followers.
Even her giveaways are fake! A girl I used to work with follows her too and she said she won a £100 gift card or something (can’t remember what brand) and she kept making up excuses and never even gave it to her hahaha not sure if She ever got it but I doubt it.
she’s all about image and followers.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I found this thread. Everything about her screams fake and even her followers used to be fake until she started posting more of her holiday pics, that’s when the genuine followers came. That’s why she barely gets likes on her posts even though she has a fair amount of followers.
Even her giveaways are fake! A girl I used to work with follows her too and she said she won a £100 gift card or something (can’t remember what brand) and she kept making up excuses and never even gave it to her hahaha not sure if She ever got it but I doubt it.
she’s all about image and followers.
Does not surprise me one bit unfortunately

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed she hasn’t been active at all lately. No more posts about the trip. Wonder if shes cancelled it?

Did anyone see all the hair posts she did the other week to try prove she’s a hairdresser 😂

• Haha
39BA44C0-3470-477F-AF34-AC8947BA272D.png

Lol she 100% reads here. She’s such an attention seeker though I bet she won’t ever disclose any of the so called problems she’s had as usual it’s all bull tit 😴

• Haha
For someone that shops constantly why’s she always wearing the same gold bikini that she’s had on Atleast her last 5 holidays 🥴.

And those fake Chanel sunglasses that she’s trying to get in every pic 🤢. Nice turkey number 😂

• Haha
Lol she’s always sooo dramatic about how drunk she gets 😴. Sick of seeing how much her and that bf eat aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Notice she hasn’t mentioned anything about the girls trip? Wouldn’t be suprised if no one’s going 😭

Reactions: 2
Notice she’s never given the update of what was wrong with her too. Also she always says she will tag where she’s went on holiday etc in a few days- never does. She chats so much tit.
As for the girls trip, was she wanting people to send her a deposit? Cause I’m not being funny but is this just a way she’s trying to scam people? Would’nt even be surprised with her.

Ooooh I didn’t know she had a thread I’ve been following her for a while now 🤔

I remember when all her feet pics went viral 🤣 I reckon she’s deffo got a foot fetish type page of some tit. Don’t blame her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5