F1 Wags #210 PR for GR or There were three people in this marriage; George, Carmen and Tommy Hilfiger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no promotion from Heidi - is the tv show out yet today? Do things come out at midnight on Disney+?

Reactions: 1
and I thought Toto was dumb rushing him up for next year, looks like it could potentially be earlier 😬
He’s been okay in F2 this season, but not special enough to rush him up like this. I really do hope they don’t ruin his career with these choices they have been making 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
and I thought Toto was dumb rushing him up for next year, looks like it could potentially be earlier 😬
He’s been okay in F2 this season, but not special enough to rush him up like this. I really do hope they don’t ruin his career with these choices they have been making 😕
Joe Saward is a really questionable journalist. Said that Lando had a contract with Ferrari and Binotto was going to McLaren. I'd take all of this with a pinch of salt!

Reactions: 8
It's out now. I skipped to one of her scenes and her American accent is....something...
Omg I've never heard her speak
---
Carlos to merc confirmed

It's out now. I skipped to one of her scenes and her American accent is....something...
Is it! I’m not sure I’ve ever heard her speak either, I’m assuming she’d have a bit of an accent if English isn’t her first language

Reactions: 4
Okay watched all her scenes from the episodes that are out so far. Very cliche character - she's tasked with getting to know the Father's son to gain information for an article, ends up dating and falling in love with him. Her acting isn't awful to be honest (the accent is), but it's very cliche acting for a very cliche role. She's not done any favours by the script to be fair...for her first english speaking role, and for her first acting job in quite a few years, its not an awful attempt....I don't think companies will be lining up to hire her though?

Okay watched all her scenes from the episodes that are out so far. Very cliche character - she's tasked with getting to know the Father's son to gain information for an article, ends up dating and falling in love with him. Her acting isn't awful to be honest (the accent is), but it's very cliche acting for a very cliche role. She's not done any favours by the script to be fair...for her first english speaking role, and for her first acting job in quite a few years, its not an awful attempt....I don't think companies will be lining up to hire her though?
I’m going to have to use my sister’s log in and watch 😂

ends up dating and falling in love with him
Ugh painful, but guess it means more speaking parts
No forced sex scenes?!
She still doesn't have a SAG card
So she won't be able to do studios the US, but she also.isnt out shooting more now so there is a gap.
Side story NYU is having pro Palestine protests close to where she's fostering puppies. Contained now but if it heats up she may be out and we will see where she goes

Ugh painful, but guess it means more speaking parts
No forced sex scenes?!
She still doesn't have a SAG card
So she won't be able to do studios the US, but she also.isnt out shooting more now so there is a gap.
Side story NYU is having pro Palestine protests close to where she's fostering puppies. Contained now but if it heats up she may be out and we will see where she goes
To be fair, not many speaking parts. In the 5 1-hour long episodes that are released so far, I'd say she's in it for 15 minutes. The only physical touch there is is one hand hold and she gives him a kiss on the cheek. That's about it so far, but I think there are 5 more episodes to come.

Reactions: 3
So Pumamotorsport did the F1 fashion show and didn't hire any wag. Guess they learned their lesson (with Isa). 😂
1713952819204.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Joe Saward is a really questionable journalist. Said that Lando had a contract with Ferrari and Binotto was going to McLaren. I'd take all of this with a pinch of salt!
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of people saying this is completely unfounded

To be fair, not many speaking parts. In the 5 1-hour long episodes that are released so far, I'd say she's in it for 15 minutes. The only physical touch there is is one hand hold and she gives him a kiss on the cheek. That's about it so far, but I think there are 5 more episodes to come.
That's also everything Daniel gets🤣🤣
(Sorry had to)
Gossip sites are negative about her acting.They say she already knew it was bad, so she didn't promote it. But i'd like to see it myself first (gossip sites are...yeah gossip sites) i don't have Disney+. Do you think it will be on YouTube soon?
Anyway, i still think it is great she started acting again. But her not promoting it or being active on IG about casting and things, makes me think acting is just a hobby for her. Something to do while Daniel is a F1 driver. (Btw that counts for almost all wags with "jobs" not just Heidi) As soon as he asks her to marry, she will give it up completly.
---
have found the torrents! Heidi watching here we go
Where did you find these....and what are torrent?!

torrents are ways to download content that you dont want to go the 'traditional' way of viewing
so all the episodes out there if you know how to get them
Thank you for explaining. I will ask my brother is he can do it. I'm not very good with computers and stuff.

Thank you for explaining. I will ask my brother is he can do it. I'm not very good with computers and stuff.
he will definitely know. I'm sure the kids out there will be uploading clips shortly
---
the japanese actor sounds more american than her
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.