F1 Chatter #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but this is just... ugly. I really don't like it, it looks like someone throw up their breakfast on it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nothing makes me feel more like a fangirl who has no idea about this sport than listening to a podcast about the new regulations..... o_O

(and nothing I hate more than the fangirl trope - no one gets up at 5am to watch cars pootle around in formation cos you fancy someones arse)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Although talking of cute arses.....handy pockets there! Looks like they are getting tattoos!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
this is accurate representation of me watching a barman take ten minutes to make me a cocktail that should really only take two tops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I need a really chill free practise today please....I'm going to be trying to watch the tennis, watch the election debate and follow any clowning Taylor is getting up to in Edinburgh...... who needs a real life!

• Wow
  • Haha

Although talking of cute arses.....handy pockets there! Looks like they are getting tattoos!!!
It makes me miss Cyril, he was so cute when he went with Daniel to get his tatoo 😅
---
I don't think Lando will get a tatoo just now, but Stephen's inspection to check if he did remains a valid plan 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing makes me feel more like a fangirl who has no idea about this sport than listening to a podcast about the new regulations..... o_O

(and nothing I hate more than the fangirl trope - no one gets up at 5am to watch cars pootle around in formation cos you fancy someones arse)
That’s what MotoGP is for! 🫢

(So recently, I’d been wondering why I know the Italian anthem so well to the point where I was humming along to it whenever Ferrari won… then I remembered and realised it’s because I used to watch Valentino Rossi win week after week after week…)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando's best finish in Canada is a p13?? I will lower my expectation to "score points" and nothing more 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Lando's best finish in Canada is a p13?? I will low my expectation to "score points" and nothing more 😂

having logan on here is MEAN 🤣💀

oh i don’t know admin do i think he can improve from a dnf?! we’ll just have to see i guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is accurate representation of me watching a barman take ten minutes to make me a cocktail that should really only take two tops:

All of them in press day looking like men and hes just sat there looking like the baby girl he is :love:
---
having logan on here is MEAN 🤣💀

oh i don’t know admin do i think he can improve from a dnf?! we’ll just have to see i guess!
resurfaced and 40mm of rain.... I have low expectations of him improving!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.