F1 Chatter #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be a big oops if true 😂🤦‍♀️

I totally dislike the no DRS thing, the car looks weird balance wise just from the animations and the fact that something at the rear will be software/not driver regulated if I read correctly is unfortunate....I only caught a glimpse of it so these are just my random impressions, I will read mre details during the weekend because now I am intrigued....
I get innovations and technology, but the mixture of mechanics/racecraft and innovations/automatic elements seems to be in some balance now, I don't like minimising the soul of racing that is the racecraft of the driver

a vibe of good old pre-ick Pobrecito

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

So I checked and can confirm he is indeed following Mercedes, but he isn’t following Williams 👀

CARUSSELL ERA ¡VAMOS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol, he brought paper cups for Almave
071defb6c96d8f734ac10b27543835520c0bbdb9.jpg

---

So I checked and can confirm he is indeed following Mercedes, but he isn’t following Williams 👀

CARUSSELL ERA ¡VAMOS!
don't play with me Carlos - to protect myself from disappointment about no Merc I warmed up to the idea of Williams (nice atmosphere, great teammate, great TP, good for mental health if you ignore possible problems with the car) and started getting used to it, the result is that I now consider both of them a good choice and if more rumours appear I will probably - out of denial and protection of my feelings - end up believing he had only good choices: haas, alpine, sauber, merc and williams :ROFLMAO:
---
@LaBlonde would you mind adding the formula1 tag to the thread, it doesn't show up on the list of threads without it and it is harder to find 😅
or do we stay camouflaged from snooping eyes 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@LaBlonde would you mind adding the formula1 tag to the thread, it doesn't show up on the list of threads without it and it is harder to find 😅
or do we stay camouflaged from snooping eyes 😅

@LaBlonde
I’d asked in the Tattle help section as well earlier for the tags to be added. Feel free to flag it to mods tho. Sometimes it glitches in the help thread and my post doesn’t show up as a “new” post (and I don’t want the mods to think I’m a pest 😅)

Reactions: 2
@LaBlonde
I’d asked in the Tattle help section as well earlier for the tags to be added. Feel free to flag it to mods tho. Sometimes it glitches in the help thread and my post doesn’t show up as a “new” post (and I don’t want the mods to think I’m a pest 😅)

oops i thought i had! give me a sec and i’ll ask 💙

Reactions: 3
I just realized that Carlos started following Mercedes after his dinner with Lando... I am sure the little head told him to do that to stir some tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just realized that Carlos started following Mercedes after his dinner with Lando... I am sure the little head told him to do that to stir some tit 😂
or he did sign with Merc, and knows that a RB seat is free in 26 with Maxie doing a Lewis and heading to Merc? 😇

Reactions: 4
Nah how can people say he's Lewis' fashion heir. This look is not good. Lewis remains unrivalled :ROFLMAO:
GPZiZ0PXQAA-vic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.