F1 Chatter #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm already there for practical demonstrations of me bottoming for both of them. At the same time if they want. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just wanna know why Oscar went to that drawing to describe bottoming. It's Hella sus Osc! πŸ˜†
Maybe the silent calm boyish introvert aura of Osco is deceiving us, there might be a totally playful side we have not yet seen πŸ«’πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the silent calm boyish introvert aura of Osco is deceiving us, there might be a totally playful side we have not yet seen πŸ«’πŸ˜…
Oscar is definitely hiding something. It's always the quiet ones who are the naughtiest!
---
You utterly gorgeous man Lancelot! That suit fits so perfectly.

20240613_183322.jpg
Img_2024_06_13_12_48_51.jpeg
Ins3568425229_564699caee0a47f69c88b3c8f869640c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.