Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oscar and Carlos next to each other on the truck and talking together ??? 😂 And Lando isn't even with them 😂 What is going on? Are they plotting how to take Charles out at the start ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Not me missing Monaco to go to my f**cking MIL’s for dinner today.

Ferarri pain strikes again 😭
Hopefully just for me though
it’s okay, just show her this!

dear @061wan ’s mother-in-law,

please excuse her from dinner today. she has an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT prior engagement that cannot be missed. save some leftovers though.

kind regards,

friends of @061wan

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
1000011587.png

I think several of us could fit in one of these at only available size. Shall we all chip in for it and have a rota sharing it.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It's too much 😭 the mentions of his dad and Jules 😭

I wish they showed his mum or even his brothers at the end instead of Alex. When they inevitably break up she will be part of this footage forever 💀
exactly! i would have much preferred to see his mum (i know arthur was down with the mechanics) - i’m always ick about centering your current partner in a big moment like this because they’re always going to be part of it (if it’s your partner of decades or something then cool but otherwise i am very cynical)
---
Indy really said "we heard your F1 race was pretty dull, so here's all the crashes and engine blow ups"!
lap 31 of 200 - knit i don’t think i’m gonna make it 🤣

is this nigel mansell on the commentary? i didn’t hear them introduce him!
---
speaking of arthur, the hair ruffle 🥹🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Lando playing the long game and gently bringing his tyres in, something he is so good at, Miami and Imola were tyre based masterclasses. So in Lando I trust.
Oh yes i trust Lando too. But I can't say the same about George 😅 We know he can become a little crazy when he battles with someone 😅 And then he will go full Hermione to explain why it is not his fault

• Haha