Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
ESTEBAN I AM COMING FOR YOU 😡😡😡

Can’t wait for Pierre’s next Tiny Racing Blog entry now!

1716729505171.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

aidil

VIP Member
I AM ROLLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf did they expect?! That’s like putting me and Lando on a team together. IT IS SO NOT RIGHT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Just popping by to share smiling Pato in a suit content for everyone. I mean he still looks like he needs more hugs, but better than his sad little face from post-race interviews 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Blablabla29

VIP Member
First renders of the 2026 cars. Don't really know what to think about it. I just wish we could stop changing the rules every 5 years just when the compétition is getting closer 😕 But they will have a kind of push-to-pass like in indycar instead of DRS which is great i think

---
Good décision from Arrow McLaren 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Nothing will ever top Lance going down the hair pin in the rain and keep crashing into the wall 😂😂😂

we need rain for Monaco

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
What always amuses me is that no matter how many times we have a red flag, especially early red flags, there is never any clue about how the restart will happen, what the rules are, what they are gonna do on tyres etc. now they are even talking about a full restart with one less lap to mean everyone will still need to make a mandatory pit stop.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Hello universe, I request safe deployment of Logan (or another driver of your choosing) so that we may not fall asleep but in such manner that no issue is caused to Charles. Thank you. 🕯
thank you knit 🕯🕯

oscar giving his radio like he’s chilling in the passenger seat of a very slow moving sedan is always wild to me 🤣

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh you guys I had no idea who Pato was till I joined this thread but have just seen his tearful interview and oh what a darling - feel so much for him 😢
I was introduced to him here too and he keeps on bringing joy since then (apart from moment like this when I feel for him)! poor little Pato, he will need A LOT of cuddles from Stephen!

This interview, oh man, I lost it at "it owes me nothing" 😭 😭

EDIT : I just can't look at sad Pato so I had to bring something else too - don't worry lil boo, better days are ahead!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart