Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Liam Lawson not getting a seat for 2025 would be a disgrace.

Maybe Alpine should sign him, since they dropped the ball with their own rookie.

Reactions: 10

Blablabla29

VIP Member
The photographer who has been injured has been taken to the hospital but apparently it is nothing too serious

• Heart
  • Sad

OOps2022

VIP Member
yep, this might be a race ban for KMag if he gets penalty points for this

edit: and I admit, I feel a little bit bad for Checo now...

veronica71

VIP Member
Don't think I'm going to see Gunther.....£71.50 is a LOT of money just for someone swearing about F1 🙊 I'll just read the book!!

• Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
Redbull downfall starts here guys

who am I kidding it’s already started

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
It looks like Netflix were following Alpine this weekend perfect timing 😂
---
awwww 🥹

---
also just located a bottle of rose prosecco in my kitchen so 🙌🏻
Someone pointed out that Lando got his third podium in Monaco with a special livery and now Oscar has got his third podium in Monaco with a special livery 😂

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
This LeClerc family stuff is all shits and giggles till one of them shits and takes the other off at the first corner and allow Lando and Carlos to grab a podium together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Ohh bless him he has tears in his eyes ❤ this really means a lot to him unlike all of Max’s wins

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Poll for the next thread:

Who had the biggest downfall

Carlos or Daniel 😂
has to be carlos sadly (it’s worse because he isn’t performing badly 😫😩)

carlos absolutely has absolutely no options here but it just doesn’t sit right that he’ll be in a williams when we have checo, lance, danny ricc out here in “decent” seats just loving life and coasting.

i still feel like this kimi thing is gonna go BADLY too (though might finally make george go full nico in which case i support it for narrative reasons).

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
No insta posting from Lewis after the race yesterday - he is soo feed up with Merc, right?
I think possibly partying with friends and celebs he knows that were there :LOL:
---
I need to go to work but here is your race winner, the one and only :LOL:

tumblr_62a6b3e79904ea709d33ab1a5309df2e_3c4f9f32_1280.jpg

And I will post drunk Pobrecito later :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Not to put a nummer out on a Saturday night, but there was just a 15 year old kid who died during a national karting competition here in Norway 😔 the news article says that the kart landed upside down.

Poor kid💔

• Sad

This seems like a very sensible take of what is becoming a daft situation
Late to the party...again but this says practically everything I think. Its all about the money and who's loyal to Horner now. I actually hope Max fucks off out of there and finds a healthier team. He's too good for them in every sense and if you had told me I would have thought this a year ago, I'd have laughed in your face.
Jos is still 💩 though.

• Heart