Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
JENSON

he was there for Lando's win, he is there for Charles - HE NEEDS TO BE THERE EVERY TIME
---
Was that his suit or was he just happy to win when he jumped of his car?
I didn;t notice but I guess there will be a reseach going on in this thread later :ROFLMAO:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR SHARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

LaBlonde

VIP Member
not mentioning his dad 😭😭

why am i getting so emotional about a borderline fictional man, look at him. he literally can’t believe it’s happening 😭😭

time for me to get some alcohol on the go i think 😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I have a love hate thing with George, I think he’s hilarious (often unintentionally) but he’s just such a jobsworth which ruins it
i honestly find him endearing - he’s such a SWOT but i would be sad if he wasn’t there. i could listen to his radio all race.

plus he’s the only driver on the grid with the nico rosberg gene imo. i see the potential, i want him to fully tap into it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I know Rossi and Theo are both tall, but they've done Pato so dirty in this pic...makes him look about 5ft 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LaBlonde

VIP Member
how he is always “me at any social function” vibes 🤣

i need the footage of when fred stood next to them for the podium photo and you could see oscar’s brain going should i put my arm around him should i i feel like i should no i’ve left it too long god i’m awkward.

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Italian commentary 😭 :love: :ROFLMAO:
"ragazzino"

ignore last second, it should have been @LaBlonde

(I wrote in the wags thread, it did not look like she was crying--->they must be PR, HOW COULD YOU NOT BE CRYING WITH AND FOR HIM ALEX )
It's too much 😭 the mentions of his dad and Jules 😭

I wish they showed his mum or even his brothers at the end instead of Alex. When they inevitably break up she will be part of this footage forever 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oscar and Carlos next to each other on the truck and talking together ??? 😂 And Lando isn't even with them 😂 What is going on? Are they plotting how to take Charles out at the start ? 🤔
Carlos and Oscar's Day of Fun.

08lqvl6l7z081.png

Lando has told Carlos he has to get along with Oscar. This is Carlos trying.

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Ted is saying a table at the DJ booth in Jimmyz costs €13,000. I know if we all contribute then we might be able to afford it 😂😂

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
I used to really like Matty but then I saw quite a few flirty DMs from him to underage girls and it gave me the ick majorly 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad