F1 Chatter #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lando now officially is the driver with the most podiums without a win 😂😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ngl it would have been nice if Oscar had made the podium at his home race but that's racing!
---
Imagine Carlos does a Mansell/Hill and wins the WDC after being sacked 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Amazing appendix story for our Pobrecito and the first win wit Papa Sainz present, that was adorable!!!

And he pinched Pierluigi's cheek, they are official :LOL::LOL:
---
Guenther!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love the supportive dads with Carlos and Lando but then my heart hurts for Charles 😭 ( I haven’t slept and am very hormonal so that’s probs not helping 😂)
---
I love how loud the Ferrari guys are singing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Italian anthem being sung live makes everything better 🥰

I had to check but YUKI 8TH PLACE

tumblr_183a466f0b6418361dffb251c3b60cf6_fc25361f_1280.jpg

---
OK time to go back to bed. See you later 😅
I have the same plan, will just watch 5mins of post race show and take short nap, see you!
---
I am too awake to sleep it turns out, but I know I need a nap so I will stop scrolling ig and will just leave it here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jésus he sounds terrified. I still don't understand why they didn't pull out the red flag immediatly...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this where I can finally get something off my chest about Carlos…
I had a 🌶dream🌶 involving him the other week and now I can’t look at him in the same way. Help.

It’s what I get for seeing a pic of him in a leather jacket right before going to bed

Maybe there’s a link between me dreaming about him and him doing extremely well in this race 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.