F1 chatter #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i felt it was time to return to my official branding 🤣

speaking of my branding:

I was a bit surprised as they seemed to have a bit less interaction today than I expected usually, but now I see the invisible bond is there and it's stronger than ever. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
god he is looking so [rest of post redacted]
---
I was a bit surprised as they seemed to have a bit less interaction today than I expected usually, but now I see the invisible bond is there and it's stronger than ever. :ROFLMAO:
it is ALWAYS THERE oops! there is no more intense bond than the one between two work colleagues with a chequered past and who still refuse to follow each other on instagram for some reason.

i’m just hoping for another awkward vegas taxi ride this year. ideally without checo from accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Frenchies in a nutshell right now:
-Is Alpine actually that bad? Will they really end the season behind Haas?
-Will the Eiffel Tower fall down before or after the Olympic Games ?
😂
I am watching the rest of post quali show as I had to leave in the middle, here's lil Lando for you

qln.png

I am 100% devoted to Olympics, I will watch everything that I can, even though IOC is not my favourite entity in the world to say the least 😅
they should coincide with summer break in f1, right?

Reactions: 7
it is ALWAYS THERE oops! there is no more intense bond than the one between two work colleagues with a chequered past and who still refuse to follow each other on instagram for some reason.

i’m just hoping for another awkward vegas taxi ride this year. ideally without checo from accounts.
Enter in 2025 of Lewis in red - will he take Maxie‘s work crush as revenage of the 21 clash? Or is it the red sandwich Maxie secretly hopes for - image Vegas!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stumbled upon this photo
btw did he really say in the new f1 clip that his nickname is Sir Lancelot :ROFLMAO:

74855e84786977d39dc192b8ebf8f936ae8b7811.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am 100% devoted to Olympics, I will watch everything that I can, even though IOC is not my favourite entity in the world to say the least 😅
I'll be having all the time in the world during that period, so I'll be glued to the screen.
IOC (and other sports organisations can go suck it. Read: especially IBU and their former president, who's an ass)

Do you think ill be getting one of these for tomorrow if i ask Ferrari nicely? 😂 They must have some for F1 laying around too.
Screenshot_20240301_205358_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love this...I also realise that this is what Mr Jellybeans has to deal with when the girls are their mates come round to watch with us 🤣

• Haha
Oh my God! he knows everything I ever post about my Knight in Racing Green armour (race suit) 😆

Hi Sir Lancelot if you're reading this. Please knight me with your sword!
I had to check this to believe and he really says this! it's around min. 7:20 of that meet the drivers clip 😂

I'll be having all the time in the world during that period, so I'll be glued to the screen.
IOC (and other sports organisations can go suck it. Read: especially IBU and their former president, who's an ass)

Do you think ill be getting one of these for tomorrow if i ask Ferrari nicely? 😂 They must have some for F1 laying around too.
View attachment 2789951
gonna put this in papa blonde’s birthday card 🤣 (i joke, i would never send a ferrari card to lando’s number one fan)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm these are great, but they’re not the one I was thinking of, I’m sure he was topless and looking extra ‘Murica, I think it was fairly recent too?
One of these two topless ones?
With bonus flexing like a smug confident frat dude
Img_2024_02_10_18_09_31.jpeg
Img_2023_11_06_19_55_45.jpeg
Img_2023_11_06_19_56_27.jpeg

If it's not one of them, might need to call on @LaBlonde's help, who loves frat boy 'murica Logan as much as me.

• Haha
I am watching the rest of post quali show as I had to leave in the middle, here's lil Lando for you

View attachment 2789913

I actually applied to be a volunteer and was accepted but i had to deny it because i wouldn't be able to afford staying in Paris for this long with the prices. It's actually crazy, all the hôtels have gone crazy and triple their prices or even more. A single métro ticket normally cost 1.9€, it will be 4€ during the olympics!!!! Not to speak about the cost of the tickets for the évents and that i never managed to get some for the show jumping that i really wanted to see...
Add to that the investigations for corruption and diversion of money.
The fact that, less than 6 months before the start, nothing is ready. They started to panic that doing the opening ceremony on the Seine might not be really safe and are trying to find a solution. They want to do some swimming events in the Seine but i would never put a toe in it because it is dirty.
So yeah i will stick to my TV to watch it 😂

Reactions: 6
90s F1 was chaotic. I think the only time I saw my dad emotional was when Mansell won and Senna died. It's quite unbelievable when you think just how good Williams were. To the point where they had to ban part of their cars design 🤣.

Happy Fernando, Happy Jellybeans. He's got smirky smile again!
Don't mention Senna dying. I was pregnant with my son when I was watching the race 😭

I took my son to see the film when he was supposed to be studying. The 2 of us and 1 other person in the cinema. It was a good job, because I sobbed the whole way through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Don't mention Senna dying. I was pregnant with my son when I was watching the race 😭

I took my son to see the film when he was supposed to be studying. The 2 of us and 1 other person in the cinema. It was a good job, because I sobbed the whole way through.
It's really strange to think it's 30 years ago. I know Silverstone are doing something special for Senna this year.
I couldn't watch the Senna doc for ages because watching that happen as a youngster was really shocking. Especially as at the time we had no idea just how bad it was.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.