F1 chatter #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering what all these athletes/actors/celebrities who invested a tit ton of money in Alpine last year are thinking now..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the bottoming thng mentioned earlier

I need context :ROFLMAO:
tumblr_4c4f659cbed7fdd01281a050c397c1cb_c04759ae_1280.jpg

EDIT: I need context even more - why did Sharl take the chili from Carlos and was walking with it down the paddock

24544fb9a9ea6f48e89797b80733b4ba2c377fd4.jpg
28716aa68cc5ffa46d6fedbc121ed7917188b94e.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And to show how different F1 life was the first I knew of Damon’s sacking was a small item on the six o’clock news and that was it! No Twitter for memes or forums for chatting about it!
Speak of the devil and he appears on Sky Sports

I remember back then, I liked David Coulthard and his square jaw, and for some reason I thought Damon Hill was an evil scary man :ROFLMAO:. Also the races were free to watch on ITV then (still a bit miffed at how much it costs to watch now!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah, awesome, thank you for the explanations! ❤
Sounds like there was a lot of drama (no surprises there... who needs soap operas, eh?!)
90s F1 was chaotic. I think the only time I saw my dad emotional was when Mansell won and Senna died. It's quite unbelievable when you think just how good Williams were. To the point where they had to ban part of their cars design 🤣.

Happy Fernando, Happy Jellybeans. He's got smirky smile again!

Reactions: 8
90s F1 was chaotic. I think the only time I saw my dad emotional was when Mansell won and Senna died. It's quite unbelievable when you think just how good Williams were. To the point where they had to ban part of their cars design 🤣.

Happy Fernando, Happy Jellybeans. He's got smirky smile again!

I started watching F1 with my dad the year before Senna died and we watched that race live and he never watched another race after that .

oh Lando ballsed up his final lap - could he stop with that please

• Heart
I can't believe F1tv is analysing Nico's q3 ap and calling his steering action absolutely gorgeous
but of course good for him

PS I just knew seeing Lewis' pants today (one of the baggiest ever) that they are not pants that bring luck. Throw all of them away Lewis!

PS2 Logan outperformed Alpine

bonus: the only good thing about the pants, but it's not like we would not get it without them
70ab52e50b2fcbd68ee51b31525bd5a5c4b70a40.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am wondering what all these athletes/actors/celebrities who invested a tit ton of money in Alpine last year are thinking now..
GET RYAN REYNOLDS ON THE PHONE ASAP.

missed the whole thing as was in work (and will miss tomorrow for papa blonde day) but i hear there’s lestappen so i’m off to twitter.

he’s okay looking if you’re into that kind of
thing i guess idk not really

IMG_4697.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you feel imagine how I feel. I even managed to do the old person thing of sleeping funny and hurting my back in the process last night😂
If it's any consolation, this young body didn't just sleep wrong last night, it managed to freeze up it's entire neck and shoulder getting out of bed. And my whole body feels like I've been through a maraton, I sat on the couch for most of yesterday afternoon 😂

Currently watching quali while writing a couple of double hours for some work. It is a Friday night ffs, I shouldn't be playing in photoshop for work now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Frenchies in a nutshell right now:
-Is Alpine actually that bad? Will they really end the season behind Haas?
-Will the Eiffel Tower fall down before or after the Olympic Games ?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, here’s a crossover I didn’t know I wanted… Juve FC players saying who their fave F1 drivers are

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.