F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn, Maxie, a message for Franz, that was lovely

Sharl and Fernando together in 4th place. what a season for the Dark Lord

not to mention Lewis - the best driver after Red Bull's, in a tractor that is Merc's car this year
The message for Franz was lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly with a better strategy for Carlos, Ferrari could have had that 2nd place spot in the championship. What were they thinking ?

Reactions: 8
“I hope you saw your favourite drivers doing well”

Awwww Maxie, you cutie pie 🥹💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly with a better strategy for Carlos, Ferrari could have had that 2nd place spot in the championship. What were they thinking ?
I know, I am actually surprised. as if Carlos did not count today for them. He is in my naughty boys' corner still, but it really looked weird, there was 2nd place in constructors on the line and they took the most risky strategy for him
add this to Fred's comment from yesterday. I will not form any conspiracy theories now of course. but it was weird.

Reactions: 5
That's giving them the credit to assume they are actually thinking.
You know they’re screwed when Charles is the one with the most brain cells 😳
---
COOL DOWN SOFA!
We’ve gone from last week’s Uber CCTV vibes to Big Brother 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
George giving everyone Covid in the cool down room. Can he please come to the diary room?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know they’re screwed when Charles is the one with the most brain cells 😳
---
COOL DOWN SOFA!
We’ve gone from last week’s Uber CCTV vibes to Big Brother 🔥
not Sharl telling them exactly what his thinking was
oh Cupcake, don;t spill your strategy.
but he did well, I am proud of Sharl for his last races

tumblr_cac8c423080054b9e0f104e9ed318dfe_5cdc1b3e_500.jpg

and we MUST find what the Italian press will write about Sharl and this race, cause I am 100% sure there will be poetry included

• Heart
Happy new thread!!!

So that was 2023....what a season...
Now we have to wait 97 days...(if i heard it correctly on tv)....
Screenshot_20231118_224005_Instagram.jpg

My highlight of the season?
Return of DR😊
Screenshot_20231103_204419_X.jpg

My not so highlight of the season (how is it called in English...downlight? Darkness?)
Vegas...the race was ok, but the show, Free practice and how they treated the fans by removing them from the grandstands...

What were you're highlight and not so highlights?!

(And what are we going to do during winterbreak?...drivers are so boring this year...)

• Heart
not Sharl telling them exactly what his thinking was
oh Cupcake, don;t spill your strategy.
but he did well, I am proud of Sharl for his last races

View attachment 2593745

and we MUST find what the Italian press will write about Sharl and this race, cause I am 100% sure there will be poetry included
Our clever guy trying his best to singlehandedly take out Merc 😭

1701010368842.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lestappen drinking in synchrony, I am sure there will be a meme with that moment

• Haha
Someone better have screenshot Lestappen simultaneously drinking from their bottles 🤣 They’re morphing into one another!

• Heart
  • Haha
my personal agenda for 🎶winterbreak without race🎶 is to convert you all to max affection, through the medium of lestappen. i am VERY persuasive too so prepare yourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
my personal agenda for 🎶winterbreak without race🎶 is to convert you all to max affection, through the medium of lestappen. i am VERY persuasive too so prepare yourselves.
if Max has any content with Sharl and Lando during winter and happens to compliment Lewis (who I still thinks he looks for validation from) I am in dangerous territory :ROFLMAO:
---
jesus, Will Buxton's introduction to post race show is so over the top in slow-mo :ROFLMAO: but I will watch it all because I want to see Sharl and Yuki

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.