F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Sky say about the Checo/Lando incident ?

Canal is outraged that it is Perez that get the penalty...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice one Sergio 🙄🙄
---

Anthony says he deffo should have got it, Martin is not so sure
f1tv (DC and Jolyon Palmer) are also not sure if that should be a penalty

but I welcome everythng that will help Lando

btw Ferrari, you realise it's less than 10 laps to go and Carlos has to pit, right?
---
Yuki leading driver of the day votes so I voted for the first time this season

• Haha
and we end 2023 with our Sharl taking on the role of Ferrari strategist, finally. I am waiting for 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YUKI THE GOAT in points for Franz's last race, I am so happy for him!
I still don;t know what is the constructors' situation though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it is disqualification because if it was just a time penalty the teams would all be at it
---
makes sense!!!

I know it’s not made for the most exciting season but Max has driven amazingly this year and we’ve witnessed history. People will talk about this dominance for years

now sod off and let others have a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, I'm quite glad that season is over, because that was far from a classic season.

Come out fighting next year McLaren, we can't have another year of Max/RB winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
damn, Maxie, a message for Franz, that was lovely

Sharl and Fernando together in 4th place. what a season for the Dark Lord

not to mention Lewis - the best driver after Red Bull's, in a tractor that is Merc's car this year

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.