F1 Chatter #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles Interview on Canal +

Journalist: Norris was quick today. Are you afraid of him for tomorrow as he will start behind you
Charles: No, i am not afraid. He is starting p9 or p10 anyway
Journalist: Errrrrh no, he starts p6. It's Piastri in p10
Charles: Oh 🤭 Then he will just be closer than i thought 😅
---
have to watch sprint still but just saw a TikTok that half of Ferrari crew is sick and they might not have enough for a pitstop ..is that true?
I think it's true, canal + talked about this yesterday when they show Schwartzman doing the pit board

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe Lando is coming for the p4 in the drivers standing after the start of the season he had 🤯

Screenshot_20231104_212014_Formula 1.jpg

---
Charles Interview on Canal +

Journalist: Norris was quick today. Are you afraid of him for tomorrow as he will start behind you
Charles: No, i am not afraid. He is starting p9 or p10 anyway
Journalist: Errrrrh no, he starts p6. It's Piastri in p10
Charles: Oh 🤭 Then he will just be closer than i thought 😅
Quoting myself because someone posts his reaction when they told him he was wrong on twitter 😅

And the full interview here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That would be a well deserved P4 to be honest and I do hope he catches up on Carlos 😎

Help I’m finding Alonso really hot in this clip 🥵
yeah, there i something about this clip :oops:🥵
---
I can't believe Lando is coming for the p4 in the drivers standing after the start of the season he had 🤯

View attachment 2551648
---

Quoting myself because someone posts his reaction when they told him he was wrong on twitter 😅

And the full interview here

oh dear, his little confused face, I LOVE Sharl! thanks for these, my Duolingo for today - done!

and look what someone made - he was there in the sprint podium 😂😂

5a07c6b2f5ba423d6d4bb59040c9d86ef527d2d7.jpg

• Haha
Pirelli guy: I am so happy and proud to give you this beautiful cap for your pôle position
Lando: I don't care about your damn cap, can we end this quickly

Screenshot_20231104_225851_X.jpg

• Haha
Just watched quali, that sky was black.😮

And I'm not sure if a small wet floor sign would have been enough for that downpour 😂
Since I already watched the sprint I'm not going to bother watching the shootout, or, I did fall asleep, but woke up to the end result. Didn't seem like i missed anything 😂 All caught up! And ready for someone to create chaos tomorrow 🥳

• Haha
Sooo, I was thinking about that Sharl's clip that Blablabla posted - is it Sharl or does Ferrari not discuss the grid starting order prior to the race (or they do but since it was sprint Saturday they do it later)?
I know they must discuss tyres, car setup etc.mostly, but it is not like it does not matter who starts where. For example Lando's starting place tomorrow is not that unimportant to not know it, when you remember his last race and McLaren car... maybe I am reading too much into this, maybe they were planning to discuss it post sprint while going through plans A to Z, but it got me thinking for a sec :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Pandas 🤣🐼

@aidil hope you know some good Italian recipes, this is an opportunity 😂
View attachment 2551953
Ohhh, Aidil, you must go for it!

btw it is amazing and hilarious at the same time that the fun fact about Pierre is about pandas:ROFLMAO:so innocent :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sooo, I was thinking about that Sharl's clip that Blablabla posted - is it Sharl or does Ferrari not discuss the grid starting order prior to the race (or they do but since it was sprint Saturday they do it later)?
I know they must discuss tyres, car setup etc.mostly, but it is not like it does not matter who starts where. For example Lando's starting place tomorrow is not that unimportant to not know it, when you remember his last race and McLaren car... maybe I am reading too much into this, maybe they were planning to discuss it post sprint while going through plans A to Z, but it got me thinking for a sec :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Ohhh, Aidil, you must go for it!

btw it is amazing and hilarious at the same time that the fun fact about Pierre is about pandas:ROFLMAO:so innocent :ROFLMAO:
Favorite pastime ‘football and padel (previously slagging)’

• Haha
Tell them Lando 🙄

---
Pandas 🤣🐼

@aidil hope you know some good Italian recipes, this is an opportunity 😂
View attachment 2551953
There is an old interview of him, back in his Toro Rosso day i think, that i can't find now where he said that if he could, he would adopt a panda and build it a little tiny house in his garden. That was so cute 🥺

Errr while looking for the interview i find one of his parents where they said he was a champion because they conceived him in Le Mans after his father won a race... Too much information i really didn't need to know this 🤢😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m always so confused when people say George is ‘posh’ because he really isn’t. Lando yes, George nope. Not that it matters AT ALL!

Will be back for the race but had to log in for a sec to post this- the car might be tit today, we'll see, but at least Lewis started the day well wearing this top

#tooblessedtobestressed

tumblr_06872cfe6ef20fce94ea9e9badde2fa6_089d9ee3_1280.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.