F1 Chatter #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at you thirsting after Charles Ollivon when, here in France, everyone is having a meltdown about yesterday defeat and how it is all because of the referee πŸ˜‚
Tbf if moaning about the referee was a sport then France would be the undeniable world champion for the 10th time in a row πŸ˜‚ They even manage to criticize the referee of a game we weren't even playing πŸ˜…
FRANCE SHOULD HAVE WON!!

But if Charles (Ollivon) is sad then let it be known that I'm happy to help him πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Same goes for Sharl Leclerc too tbh 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This GP will be Lando (and George) 100th. Time flies πŸ₯Ί

I am sorry but the only thing i think of when i see this :

Screenshot_20231016_144001_X.jpg

Is this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:

Screenshot_20231016_144201_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20231016_144145_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We need the full video!

---
Also would like to request some πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ gym or surfing thirst traps - we went from 28 degrees on Friday to the first icy car windows this morning 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also would like to request some πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ gym or surfing thirst traps - we went from 28 degrees on Friday to the first icy car windows this morning 😩
I'm going to need a hot Finn and a long sauna session. We've had icy rain all day, I had so much fun on my 15 minute drive to the store, sliding more than the F1 cars in Turkey 2020 πŸ˜‚ (I was always in control, it takes a little more than a tiny ice layer to move that tractor of mine off the roadπŸ˜…)
Or a certain fremch rugbyplayer, he seems like he can handle having half of the bed to himself, and ill make sure to keep the important parts warmπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
yes, joining a petition for thirst traps (Lewis, it has been 100 years)
my weather also went from 26 degrees few days ago to 5 degrees now, some hot photos would be nice, even though I don't mind cold weather)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yes, joining a petition for thirst traps (Lewis, it has been 100 years)
my weather also went from 26 degrees few days ago to 5 degrees now, some hot photos would be nice, even though I don't mind cold weather)
We've barely even had Autumn, it lasts about a week and then winter is coming πŸ™ƒ I would have loved to have a little more acclimatisation time πŸ˜‚

Might not be a new one, but let's stick to the oldies but goodies, eye?
Screenshot_20230609_170757_Instagram.jpg
9a889ed2074f6440ccfd82b3ddd01209b4c860fd.jpg
Screenshot_20230113-002130_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A thread with Charles highlights πŸ’•

I'm also including this as one of my favourite moments πŸ˜‚
the laugh is at absolute peak hiccup in that clip, i love it so much πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

i also have to find the beginning part where alex is explaining the joke on his t-shirt and charles is like β€œyes! yes! πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦β€¦.. i do not understand it”
---
also i know this is SHARL DAY but can we talk about carlos in the austin merch photos

IMG_4212.jpeg

let me live sir

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the laugh is at absolute peak hiccup in that clip, i love it so much πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

i also have to find the beginning part where alex is explaining the joke on his t-shirt and charles is like β€œyes! yes! πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦β€¦.. i do not understand it”
---
also i know this is SHARL DAY but can we talk about carlos in the austin merch photos

View attachment 2514531

let me live sir
this is a dangerous picture LaBlonde, I am trying to be strong here :ROFLMAO:

(I need F1 thirst traps especially becasue I am not watching rugby because I refused to pay for 3 months subscription for a channel where I could watch it on and I hope I will be able to watch the best matches somewhere after the WC ends, but I am fully aware of what I am missing, especially after some posts here πŸ₯΅)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG I almost did not make it here for SHARL'S DAY!!!!

Happy Birthday CUPCAKE!!!!

View attachment 2513921View attachment 2513922View attachment 2513924

View attachment 2513925View attachment 2513928

View attachment 2513929
---

WHY IS HE SO πŸ₯Ί:love:
---

manifesting Lando's win!!!
(or Charles, or Lewis, but Lando's first would be awesome)
omg this is such a perfect set of cupcake Sharl pics, Oopsie! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

I will throw this into the Charles birthday celebrations..! Another worthy hiccup laugh moment πŸ₯Ή

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg this is such a perfect set of cupcake Sharl pics, Oopsie! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

I will throw this into the Charles birthday celebrations..! Another worthy hiccup laugh moment πŸ₯Ή

aaawwwwww, I needed this clip, I totally forgot about it! this clip has 100% of Sharl: the laugh, the runs, and French πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.