F1 Chatter #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only certain things in F1 are Sharl's dimples, Lewis' being hot and Fernando's smirk*

*photographic evidence to follow and is welcome

aa273ce2cf36e6315b43f14875bde439da5e7ed7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
literally how could they do this to him

AN INTROVERT’S WORST NIGHTMARE

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm actually so disappointed 😭😭 ( never expected pole, i am not that delusional but at least a top 5 for both car). See Bla this is why you should never get your hopes up 😫

*But hey how far have they come for me to be disappointed with a p6 and 10 when they couldn't even make it to Q3 at the start of the season

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why don't we have celebrations like this one anymore 🥵
because Gen z don’t celebrate like this - compared to older millennials 😇

to be fair RB and Max are well deserve champions, they can be as arrogant as they want as the rest of the grid didn’t catch up. And the points between the RB driver shows how amazing Max is at the moment (Lewis was never this dominant)

and yes Toto and Lewis were as arrogant as Christian or max during there dominant period ..at least it will be a very expensive celebration for RB with the alcohol prices in the otherwise dry country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HELLOOO it’s me the ghost of new threads (that mysteriously keeps disappearing for weeks at time)

excited for this race weekend but will be watching on catch up 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
also wow the lance stuff is BAD wtf

Literally no excuse for this. Imagine if regular people like us behaved that way in work? We’d get sacked immediately. Also adore Oscar’s reaction in these interviews compared to Lando’s, he’s got a professional attitude 💪

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh bless LLL with his little facial hair. He's trying to be the big, grown up of the team isn't he?
Landos reaction to it all compared to Oscar...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually so disappointed 😭😭 ( never expected pole, i am not that delusional but at least a top 5 for both car). See Bla this is why you should never get your hopes up 😫
Different mindset - George is on pole as Max doesn’t count 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally no excuse for this. Imagine if regular people like us behaved that way in work? We’d get sacked immediately. Also adore Oscar’s reaction in these interviews compared to Lando’s, he’s got a professional attitude 💪
the second shove is shocking! you can’t quite see it but i’m sure the trainer loses his footing because of it.

a Bad Look lance!! absolutely no excuse and does his spoilt boy reputation absolutely no favours.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yeah this is...unfortunate. Say what you like about Alonso but he's been nothing but supportive to Lance (amazingly) and the team always talk him up and Mike Krack (🤣) has made loads of excuses for him. Let's hope he apologises publicly and puts it behind him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.