F1 Chatter #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really do need Sir Lewis to bust out a new shirtless thirst trap, don't we? πŸ˜…

Since there's been MotoGP this weekend and sadly not a good one for thirst trap king Marc Marquez, I present this that made me feel some things 😳

I think I've spent too long with no prospect of any IRL male interaction but I am finally about to get my independent living situation sorted and all being well I will be watching the COTA race weekend in my brand new flat 🀞

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The last picture of Sir is ICONIC and will go down in history. Never has a thirst trap ever been so perfect πŸ˜‚
This is master thirst trap material, never has a thirst trap since been so perfectly composed. Where did it go wrong? When did Lewis become so shy? (In my head this is because he is loved up with Shakira and he is forbidden from sharing himself online πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is master thirst trap material, never has a thirst trap since been so perfectly composed. Where did it go wrong? When did Lewis become so shy? (In my head this is because he is loved up with Shakira and he is forbidden from sharing himself online πŸ˜‚)
If that's the case, Shakira should not gatekeep Lewis from us thirsty girls, and share him with the world.
#ShakiraMustShare

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Merica GP week !! We probably will have an overdose of cowboy hats and boots πŸ˜…

Also i didn't realised that :
1- It is again a sprint week
2- Quali and the sprint race are so late πŸ˜…

Screenshot_20231016_070613_Formula 1.jpg

• Heart
Happy Merica GP week !! We probably will have an overdose of cowboy hats and boots πŸ˜…

Also i didn't realised that :
1- It is again a sprint week
2- Quali and the sprint race are so late πŸ˜…

View attachment 2513074
Well, there goes my sleep this weekend πŸ˜‚ The post race calmdown usually takes about an hour or so, I'm going to be a walking zombie the office on Monday πŸ˜‚
And my post race/mid race nap will probably be a pre race nap πŸ˜…
---
I also want to say that I've watched so much Yellowstone this weekend, so I am prepared for the Cowboy-madness of Texas now πŸ€ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this isn't racing related but y'all appreciate a good looking man on here πŸ˜‚

Thank you to @LaBlonde and @lucha.43 for identifying this French rugby player who came to my attention yesterday πŸ‘€

Now I have two men named Charles in my life 🀣🀣

• Heart
I know this isn't racing related but y'all appreciate a good looking man on here πŸ˜‚

Thank you to @LaBlonde and @lucha.43 for identifying this French rugby player who came to my attention yesterday πŸ‘€

are we doing rugby thirst now because i need to get INVOLVED πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

he is πŸ”₯ and SIX FOOT SIX

• Heart

I thought today was going to be Charles Leclerc-day. But I am wrong, this is just Charles-day πŸ₯΅

SIX FOOT SIX! SIGN MY 4 FOOT NINE UP TO GIVE HIM A STANDING BJ, respectfully and with consent ofc. Is he single? Not asking for a friend.

• Haha

None of the drivers are giving us ANYTHING, not even a single scrap, so we are moving on to the rugby players 😈

I thought today was going to be Charles Leclerc-day. But I am wrong, this is just Charles-day πŸ₯΅

SIX FOOT SIX! SIGN MY 4 FOOT NINE UP TO GIVE HIM A STANDING BJ, respectfully and with consent ofc. Is he single? Not asking for a friend.
A standing BJ omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
A standing BJ omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was a running (or standing) joke with me and my old boyfriend, he's also around that height πŸ˜‚ The looks we would get when we were out and about was priceless.πŸ˜‚
I'm not even going to post the memes, but you know the ones. We looked like them πŸ˜‚

For all the girls out there on Tinder who write they want a tall boy, well, I need them to get some height in this family tree. At this point the top branches are almost touching the ground πŸ˜‚ Did I just find my next bio for tinder, for whenever I decide to return πŸ˜‚

• Haha
further charles day content for all those who celebrate f1’s number one babygirl

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Look at you thirsting after Charles Ollivon when, here in France, everyone is having a meltdown about yesterday defeat and how it is all because of the referee πŸ˜‚
Tbf if moaning about the referee was a sport then France would be the undeniable world champion for the 10th time in a row πŸ˜‚ They even manage to criticize the referee of a game we weren't even playing πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
SPEECHLESS

---
Look at you thirsting after Charles Ollivon when, here in France, everyone is having a meltdown about yesterday defeat and how it is all because of the referee πŸ˜‚
Tbf if moaning after the referee was a sport then France would be the undeniable world champion for the 10th time in a row πŸ˜‚ They even manage to criticize the referee of a game we weren't even playing πŸ˜…
you should be in the final ngl - i couldn’t deal with all those close ups on sad dupont too 😭😭 world rugby need to something about how they work out the groups: SA and france should never have been playing each other in the quarters. i thought the ref was okay though 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Charles is just one year closer to reaching peak hotness now πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.