F1 Chatter #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry George, I really like you, but I am rooting for Lewis to catch Checo in P2 for drivers' standings so I am always rooting first for him...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't know why I'm so excited that George is gonna be P2 and potentially cause some tit. Barely matters as Max will be WDC tomorrow (which is tit tbh, badly timed sprint weekend).
But still.....DO IT FOR TATTLE GEORGE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't know why I'm so excited that George is gonna be P2 and potentially cause some tit. Barely matters as Max will be WDC tomorrow (which is tit tbh, badly timed sprint weekend).
oh, I haven't thought of this, I like this way of thinking

Reactions: 3
Am I going mad or did max also win it during a sprint last year?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg this is the most akward interview ever 😭 Why can't they take quicker decision ??

• Sad
but now it shows Oscar's track time was deleted
no idea if it changes P3

now they say it's Lewis p3?
02b42f21a6ab5e0b4b62cfd530d65a951838eb7e.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA WTF IS HAPPENING?! And why is it always Oscar involved in this chaos?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No last year it was in Suzuka and the race was a mess because of the rain so no one knows if they would give all the points or not 😅

• Haha
Didn’t he win it during the chaotic Japan GP (that I still refuse to watch) when it got red flagged and they were trying to work out points? 🤣

What a joke...Oscars time has been deleted too? How come it's taken so bloody long!
Well, well, well....can they find a Verstappen one in the next 5 minutes?
---
Nah it was the tit show at Suzuka where no one knew how many points were being dished out. Don't you remember the throne saga?

Reactions: 2
quoting it now again, because now it can be even more meaningful
George, you know what to do (safely)
LEWIS FOR THE WIN

• Haha
What a joke...Oscars time has been deleted too? How come it's taken so bloody long!
Well, well, well....can they find a Verstappen one in the next 5 minutes?
---

Nah it was the tit show at Suzuka where no one knew how many points were being dished out. Don't you remember the throne saga?
Literally still don’t remember, I remember Pierre nearly went into the tractor but that’s it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.