F1 Chatter #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

I expect this to be filled by an uneventful race weekend, dull interviews, Lewis being fully clothed. And so on.

Trying the reverse manifesting again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread!

I expect this to be filled by an uneventful race weekend, dull interviews, Lewis being fully clothed. And so on.

He is fully clothed but at least he has a funny hat here 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread!

We could be 3 for 3 of boring, uneventful races.... is it working yet???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread!
Train trip back home ahead of me so I can read some news, I saw Oscar renewed a contract, great!
(The loud guy from my morning post turned out to be involved in selling toys, he had a business meeting later and was talking so loud that I heard the details and some numbers, but I have to give it to him-he seemed very involved and passionate about his job:))

He is fully clothed but at least he has a funny hat here 😂

He is sometimes so unintentionally and efortlessly funny:LOL:

• Haha
New Lolipop man, haven't seen it yet, will watch it now:LOL:

Eta: watched it, spot on:))), I love it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lewis is so random sometimes, mostly serious and self critical other times wondering around in a novelty mushroom hat! I too have moments of total randomness, maybe we could be friends…..or maybe more 😂

• Haha
Merc is reacting to the massive social media backlash in their recap - but to be honest I couldn‘t spot one of them in any of the shoots from above..and we didn’t get a single photo close up and front of Lewis before he‘s up the podium

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed for a rain break tomorrow afternoon in Suzuka for some Seb & driver (let’s see if each Team 🐝 hotel will have a driver there..but please Lewis & Charles at least) content

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't want to be too optimistic, but my hope for Tulum Pierre just stratred to slowly come back - he is being innocently sneaky and posting Pobrecito and his all male crew + Rebecca sitting there with them among his photos from Tokyo. I know Pierre likes gossips and likes stirring the pot, DO IT PIERRE, bring us more, change the chain of events PR plans :ROFLMAO:
(I do not think Kika will ignore Pierre posting another woman on main and will not brag about it. The funniest thing is that now she is in Milan, so is Louisa,they even were at the same event, and also Isa - who is sometimes interating with Louisa - is there. What an opportunity for gossip club and Pierre knows it:ROFLMAO: I miss plotting Pierre! document it well in a secret mini blog Pierre!)

ETA AND he deleted that photo now, even better :LOL:
---

Fingers crossed for a rain break tomorrow afternoon in Suzuka for some Seb & driver (let’s see if each Team 🐝 hotel will have a driver there..but please Lewis & Charles at least) content

all I know that whatever weekend brings racing or non racing wise Seb being there will most probably be the best thing to happen all weekend :love:
I miss his smiling face so much!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
New Lolipop man, haven't seen it yet, will watch it now:LOL:

Eta: watched it, spot on:))), I love it!
"The wall just turned into me"

Same George, same. Only that mine hasn't been when driving. I have not been in a state where I would even think of driving when it has happened to me 😂

on that note: i am currently drinking a rhubarb, strawberry and vodka mix, and i am not sure what i think of it 😅 Currently celebrating that my childhood home now is officially not ours anymore, and that my race budget just went up with alot, if I can find out how to invest the money and get the most out of it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
babygirl Lando era continues with new pictures
3b17fa5afce932ba67fb3a8fa63a578614d5bad1.jpg

ETA: posted this before seeing BlaBlaBla's post with a clip - supremacy of the clip of course :ROFLMAO:
my reaction stays the same:
fa41d455fb53f65f4b45ccfeffc96094c0d40e8e.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.