F1 Chatter #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No excuse for this crappy attitude from Lance, beyond rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus. Lance's interview was NOT good. He definitely didn't do himself any favours there. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he's been found out this season. Your dad can buy you a seat but not the talent to get results.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder if Daniel pushed Port Cop and that’s why they had a falling out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lance is officially in the doom spiral that has happened to many drivers when it goes wrong, everything just gets worse. Alonso is pro at putting drivers into the doom spiral - he did it to Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren, he's doing it now to Lance. Red Bull do it to all their second drivers. McLaren/Lando did it to Danny Ric. And the only way to get out of it is to get out the team. Whether walk or be pushed.

Reactions: 12
Jesus. Lance's interview was NOT good. He definitely didn't do himself any favours there. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he's been found out this season. Your dad can buy you a seat but not the talent to get results.
ohh, f1tv doesn't show any interviews in the middle of quali, I will have to wait and see

Lance being a bad boy means one thing though: someone needs to intervene*. and intervene with passion. any volunteers we might know?

*I am sorry, it's a serious topic that he was rude but I am so exhausted after today I have less energy for serious :oops::cry::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LANDO! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

STOP WITH THE bleeping TRACK LIMITS YOU LITTLE tit! STOP DOING THIS TO ME! WE DON'T NEED THESE STRESS INDUCING FIRST RUNS.

YOU'RE GONNA BE TIED TO A CHAIR AND MADE TO WATCH ME AND OSCAR HAVE FUN AND YOU GET THE MINIMUM STIMULATION.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ohh, f1tv doesn't show any interviews in the middle of quali, I will have to wait and see

Lance being a bad boy means one thing though: someone needs to intervene*. and intervene with passion. any volunteers we might know?

*I am sorry, it's a serious topic that he was rude but I am so exhausted after today I have less energy for serious :oops::cry::ROFLMAO:
Lance was unhinged in the interview, was kinda giving peak Kimi, in terms of not being fucked. But not giving great vibes at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I belive that the track layout here was inspired by the coral reefs. Just throwing in some greenwashing in case the sportswashing doesnt work 😂

I can't be the only one that thinks it looks like a coral or something from the sea?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG Lando p2 is great but this session was such a mess!

And great he will probably have his time deleted 🙄

Reactions: 2
oh ffs, Lewis and Fernando starting next to eachother
(assuming both Lando's and Lewis' positions will not change after stewards' review)
---
something funny/positive/enjoyable happened, years ago, when Charles and Daniel were both in vegas, they mentioned once or twice something happened but we don't know what it was (I am still hoping one of them will drunkenly reveal it once day)

Reactions: 6
Lando 😭 why did it take so long

anyone with eyes knew it immediately

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.