F1 chatter #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flashbacks to school discos 🤢😂😂😂
It is cracking me up that now the ig commentators are not sure what was this - one person wrote he surely was just eating a burger:LOL: I would prefer some super unhinged partying, shirtless,like Lewis in Barbados LOL

Anyway, I am travelling for work today, now found a coffee place to sit and finish preparing for a meeting I came for and the guy on the table nearby is so loud I am going crazy. I get I am in a public space but he is just TYPING and using computer mouse but I have never seen or heard someone being so freaking loud doing it (oh and he sat alone at the table for 10 people and takes half of the table). You can guess I didn't sleep a lot last night, can't you? I AM FERNANDO'S level of petty today :LOL:

And now I see Lewis posted a video from his run (with screenshots potential, oh).
Have a nice day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now the ig commentators are not sure what was this - one person wrote he surely was just eating a burger:LOL: Still, it would be better not to see it, so not like how I imagined LOL I would prefer some super unhinged partying, shirtless,like Lewis in Barbados.

Anyway, I am travelling for work today, now found a coffee place to sit and finish preparing for a meeting I came for and the guy on the table nearby is so loud I am going crazy. I get I am in a public space but he is just TYPING and using computer mouse but I have never seen or heard someone being so freaking loud doing it (oh and he sat alone at the table for 10 people and takes half of the table). You can guess I didn't sleep a lot last night, can't you? I AM FERNANDO'S level of petty today :LOL:

And now I see Lewis posted a video from his run (with screenshots potential, oh).
Have a nice day!
have a good day oops! don’t let computer guy bug you 💙

also how dare seb go live on insta while i’m in work - inconsiderate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is cracking me up that now the ig commentators are not sure what was this - one person wrote he surely was just eating a burger:LOL: I would prefer some super unhinged partying, shirtless,like Lewis in Barbados LOL

Have a nice day!
Someone people feel the need to hammer the keyboard when they type 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they teasing an extension of Oscar's contract ? 🤔

i hope so! he deserves it!

has anyone else seen the rumours that williams are keeping logan? i feel that’s a rough decision tbh. i think rookies should get a fair shot (ie a full season) but he just isn’t up to standard. and, ngl, i kinda wanted liam in that car, given that he’s more than proven himself.

has anyone else seen the rumours that williams are keeping logan? i feel that’s a rough decision tbh. i think rookies should get a fair shot (ie a full season) but he just isn’t up to standard. and, ngl, i kinda wanted liam in that car, given that he’s more than proven himself.
If Williams can't get Liam for some reason to do with his Red Bull contract, then fair enough. But to not go for Liam if they can is a mistake. But Logan or another F2 driver, none of whom are anything special this year.

• Heart
Goodmorning!! Looking forward to Japan GP.
Have to get out of the bed early sunday (6:30...7:00 start race).
Fernando's helmet....i love it!!
View attachment 2460805
View attachment 2460813
Stop turning me on so early in the morning...I'm trying to work!
So we have Seb being all wholesome with his bees and biodiversity and then Fernando just being a massive slut with a helmet he KNOWS is going to get those tattoo photos out there
What a time to be me!

• Heart
  • Haha
If Williams can't get Liam for some reason to do with his Red Bull contract, then fair enough. But to not go for Liam if they can is a mistake. But Logan or another F2 driver, none of whom are anything special this year.
fully agree. the opportunity is right there, if they haven’t at least approached red bull to see what the situation is (and if they can do another alex type deal) then they’re fools tbh. it does make me wonder if red bull are wanting to cling onto liam though, can’t really blame them.

part of me does just want to see an alex and liam williams combo though! i think they would be great together.

fully agree. the opportunity is right there, if they haven’t at least approached red bull to see what the situation is (and if they can do another alex type deal) then they’re fools tbh. it does make me wonder if red bull are wanting to cling onto liam though, can’t really blame them.

part of me does just want to see an alex and liam williams combo though! i think they would be great together.
Very much a "here's what you could've won Red Bull" lineup.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You could nevet be a problem Min

There's a reason why I'm not working at Cafe's, I'm a golden retriever and want to chat with everyone 😂

Also, is that a challenge for me to be a problem at a cafe? I need to go buy yarn for my meetings on Friday and Saturday. I refuse to be the only one at my table without a knitting/crochet project 😂
I could cause (or be) the problem at the cafe next to it.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He is staying until 2026 "at least" whatever what that mean 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9

highly doubt Williams will for for Liam, as he def show potential to be a rival for Max success and we all know there is a doubt if he will stay on F1 after 28, so Williams would have a rockie on hand and deliver a „full“ driver to RB a rival

otherwise I do like that Williams is offering Logan a chance for his full potential- but there might be a lack of drivers they think are better if they don’t trust Mick (as Toto seem public to support him and there are strong Merc ties at the moment between the teams)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.