F1 chatter #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets have a new thread between Monza and Singapore 🥰

Please feel free to post this one very important Sharl video from the last thread and of course Seb :love: 🥰 :LOL:
(I have a short break during driving back home and I have to go now so no time to decorate the first page with pics or clips 😂😂 )

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yuki’s in full little bro mode today and it’s adorable 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I don't know what Pato is ranking for, but he's taking it way too seriously.

David, I get you, not being a Swiftie I can understand, but he's such an idiot with the running away screaming.

Him and Pato are gonna get along so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's gonna come back at some point isn't he? Even if its not F1. Look at him...he's glowing
Last one, I promise but it's been a big day for us Seb girlies, tumblrs in meltdown 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A bit of sir Lewis for the new thread 🤫

---
He's gonna come back at some point isn't he? Even if its not F1. Look at him...he's glowing
Last one, I promise but it's been a big day for us Seb girlies, tumblrs in meltdown 🤣
Him flying to Japan with his mission to limit his emissions gets my hope up, we might get an announcement what ever it be - or he just loves that gp so much (but then it’s the race RB is supposed to officially win both championships or at least one)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Him flying to Japan with his mission to limit his emissions gets my hope up, we might get an announcement what ever it be - or he just loves that gp so much (but then it’s the race RB is supposed to officially win both championships or at least one)
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he loves that race (googling flights to Japan 😉) but would also love an announcement then....it's a few races before the Mexican GP which could be a bit of damage limitation for RB. I think Markos days are numbered with the new owners actually forcing him to apologise this time...

Saying that, he'll probably just turn up for the fans, to hug Lewis and the Redbull party but a girl can dream, right? We need Seb to bring some good to that team and look after Max like he did Mick....bet Jos wouldn't be quite so visible then!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Enjoyed catching up. Not in a great place right now so haven’t been on much. On top of that kids back at school & I’m exhausted with our new kids in our class.

Anyway so many things to say. Firstly how hot does Seb look? So glad he’s cut his hair.

That Charles photo 🥵…the little Prince seems to have a good size Prince down his trousers 🤣🤣. Also his Eurovision comment is legendary.

Carlos & family…they’re really not helping him especially after such a good weekend for him. Big question is Where is Rebecca?? Are they together? Was it a publicity thing?

Oh Mr Wolff. You really are a tease with those little shorts & why are you surfing with a knee brace? I need a man like you in my life.

Nice Toto TikTok that came up on my fyp

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Enjoyed catching up. Not in a great place right now so haven’t been on much. On top of that kids back at school & I’m exhausted with our new kids in our class.

Anyway so many things to say. Firstly how hot does Seb look? So glad he’s cut his hair.

That Charles photo 🥵…the little Prince seems to have a good size Prince down his trousers 🤣🤣. Also his Eurovision comment is legendary.

Carlos & family…they’re really not helping him especially after such a good weekend for him. Big question is Where is Rebecca?? Are they together? Was it a publicity thing?

Oh Mr Wolff. You really are a tease with those little shorts & why are you surfing with a knee brace? I need a man like you in my life.

Sending hugs lovely, I've missed you on here...you always appreciate an F1 Dilf 🤣.
I hope your week gets better and you are around for the GP next week. I'm hoping it will be a decent one as I will be watching it up North having dropped the eldest off to uni and really don't want another reason to be miserable on the 7 hour journey home!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, he loves that race (googling flights to Japan 😉) but would also love an announcement then....it's a few races before the Mexican GP which could be a bit of damage limitation for RB. I think Markos days are numbered with the new owners actually forcing him to apologise this time...

Saying that, he'll probably just turn up for the fans, to hug Lewis and the Redbull party but a girl can dream, right? We need Seb to bring some good to that team and look after Max like he did Mick....bet Jos wouldn't be quite so visible then!
Sadly Max hasn’t seen the light yet in terms of Jos 😔

But maybe Hannah and the kids are joining him for the longer Swiss fall school holidays which starts around /a bit after the race, as U can’t see him flying over just for a long weekend to be honest
---

Send you a big hug and it seems the algorithm worked perfectly for you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.