F1 chatter #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhh, I have to share it here from the wags thread because it is close Pierre's and Kika PDA moments - I don't want Pierre to be treated unfairly when it comes to ick that his PDA's might or might not cause:
possibly Pobrecito's grande finale of the summer fling promotion in social media (too bad the other party of that action is hidden behind someone:)

I really prefered times when I thought it would look MUCH MORE sexy! now I can't unsee it, what a dissapointment! (we didn't need time machine to his teenage years)
Back to Ick Corner Carlos!

LEWIS this is a good time to distract us with CLASSY NUDES!
Just saw this on twitter & ran here to see if it had been posted. Reminds me of teenage boys at my school discos growing up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i LOVE him
Happy camper Valtteri ❤

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, a sauna and weekly deliveries of beer to drink in the sauna❤😂
I really want a sauna, okay? 😂 ETA: And now I had to check if the hotel I'm staying on for work has a sauna. It doesn't. Next time, I wish we can go up north where they have more saunas than people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Run while you’ve still some sanity left
As if anyone of us is sane, watching 20 cars driving around on a different track every other week, only to turn it off when the Dutch National anthem comes on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if Redbull are keeping Liam in the wings next year so if/when Perez fails to perform and they boot him out and move Danny or Yuki into the Redbull they’ve got someone to put in the AT with a little experience 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Fred personality doesn't match with the way i imaginzd the Ferrari TP before. I have always see them as very serious and full of themselve in a very "we are Ferrari, we are legendary" way 😅 But Fred is just here living his best life and always cracking jokes 😂
I mean could you imagine Binotto or Arrivabene trying to take their shirts off like he did here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fred personality doesn't match with the way i imaginzd the Ferrari TP before. I have always see them as very serious and full of themselve in a very "we are Ferrari, we are legendary" way 😅 But Fred is just here living his best life and always cracking jokes 😂
I mean could you imagine Binotto or Arrivabene trying to take their shirts off like he did here 😂😂
every time i see fred i just remember him happily chowing down on plastic flowers from the table decorations at toto and suzie’s wedding 🤣 and toto told that story like it was the fact that the flowers were plastic that was weird, like fred just goes nomnomnom on actual flowers on the regular.

• Haha
Goodmorning!! Looking forward to Japan GP.
Have to get out of the bed early sunday (6:30...7:00 start race).
Fernando's helmet....i love it!!
1000009345.jpg

1000009353.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched the Sky piece with Ted and Alex in Thailand. God I love Alex, he really is the whole package! 💖 Definitely recommend watching it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.